Author Topic: Scientists Conclude BOTH Presidential Candidates May Be Psychopaths  (Read 851 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Some mental health scientists did a study of the psychopathic traits of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. One of the findings was that both of them had fewer moral flaws than Saddam Hussein had.

This is simply precious to me because I have been a libertarian, including Libertarian Party material, for exactly as long as I have been a supporter of the end of the Hussein regime.

Read more: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/trump-morally-better-saddam/#ixzz4ISYtW8Ng
Follow us: @TheLibRepublic on Twitter

Offline JustPassinThru

Re: Scientists Conclude BOTH Presidential Candidates May Be Psychopaths
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 05:20:32 pm »
What flaws do you suppose Gary Johnson has?

Inability to critically analyze information presented to him, such as assertions about Glow Bull Warming?

Inability to connect real experience to proposed plans, such as with a plan to legalize recreational drugs?

I'd like to know.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 05:23:51 pm »
What flaws do you suppose Gary Johnson has?

Inability to critically analyze information presented to him, such as assertions about Glow Bull Warming?

Inability to connect real experience to proposed plans, such as with a plan to legalize recreational drugs?

I'd like to know.

I'm sure many. He did, however, walk back the Carbon Tax issue though (posted on another thread), not going to justify original stance, but he claimed he was just trying to make a point. As for pot, well, antithetical evidence to the 'society breakdown' claimed if it was legalized show he isn't as wrong as many assumed. A lot of liberties have been stripped for a stupid plant.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 08:44:40 pm »
Aside from the point that I generally believe you have to be even a little bit psychopathic to want
to become part of the nation's largest organised crime family, I'm all in favour of ending the
War on Drugs. It's over. We lost it long enough ago. The War on Drugs itself has done more
damage than drug abuse itself ever did; there's an argument to make that a phenomenal
amount of the abuse of government power in the past couple of decades has come because
of the War on Drugs. 

(Please note that just because many if not most actual druggies might love to see the War on
Drugs ended, it doesn't follow that many if not most of those who would love to see the War on
Drugs ended are actual druggies.)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 10:41:39 pm »
I thought due to the Goldwater rule Psychos weren't supposed to make sure prognostications?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 10:41:55 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour