Author Topic: Donald Trump on Amnesty Flip-Flop: My ‘Softening’ is a ‘Hardening’  (Read 979 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Donald Trump is back to his worn out and deceptive “some [anonymous] people tell me that…” line to describe his flip-flop on amnesty, or in his own words in an interview with Sean Hannity this week, a “softening.”

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Thursday evening, Donald Trump ventured out of his Trump-friendly FOX News safe space to address his recent flip-flop on amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.

http://politistick.com/donald-trump-amnesty-flip-flop-softening-hardening-video/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Wingnut

My ‘Softening’ is a ‘Hardening’

No wonder they call Trump "The Angry Inch"

Offline roamer_1

geronl

Offline andy58-in-nh

That line didn't work with the first three wives. Why does he think it will work with us?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn