Author Topic: RNC Chair: Deporting 12 Million People Not Practical, Legalization “The Proper Route”  (Read 2732 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus said on Thursday that there should be legalization for some undocumented immigrants.
“We never said a pathway to citizenship, and I tend to believe that legalization or some kind of legalization is the proper route, not necessarily citizenship,” Priebus said on Kilmeade and Friends.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/rnc-chair-deporting-12-million-people-not-practical-legaliza?utm_term=.kdl6wD0z8#.vnM0PvY75

Offline libertybele

Priebus needs to step down; he's proven time and time again to be worthless to the GOP -- he needs to join the DEMS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The danger of electing a "RINO" (liberal) is clearly on display.

The open borders caucus is salivating over the chance to give Amnesty across the board under a republican president. Even Lindsey Graham says he's warming up to Trump.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 03:41:14 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline Norm Lenhart

Oh so now we are backing off to "not necessarily citizenship,” from no citizenship.

I want to thank each and every one of those subhumans out there that said we had to vote for liberal republicans no mater what because the Dem was worse. Thanks to your outright hatred for this country, you greased the skids for people like the head of the GOP to go full on leftist democrat.

You intentionally made the choice to abandon principle and in so doing, abandoned your country. You are complete scum.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 03:39:39 pm by Norm Lenhart »

geronl

Trump & The establishment are a match made in Hades!

Offline Cripplecreek

Oh so now we are backing off to "not necessarily citizenship,” from no citizenship.

I want to thank each and every one of those subhumans out there that said we had to vote for liberal republicans no mater what because the Dem was worse. Thanks to your outright hatred for this country, you greased the skids for people like the head of the GOP to go full on leftist democrat.

You intentionally made the choice to abandon principle and in so doing, abandoned your country. You are complete scum.

:amen:

geronl

Priebus needs to step down; he's proven time and time again to be worthless to the GOP -- he needs to join the DEMS.

From our POV maybe. From their POV having Trump support amnesty is a HUGE victory and a notch in R.P.'s belt.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Because amnesty has worked so well before, right, riiight? Let's all hear about how this will be the last time............again, how we will have stronger laws that we won't enforce...........again! Build the wall where possible, control the border where it isn't, cut all immigration until we have those in the country under control and most importantly NO citizenship for those that stole into our country like thieves, which they were stealing taxpayer funded benefits, ever!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

He is one of the reasons I am no longer a Republican!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Complete BS.  The mantra thrown out there is that there will be a forced out-of-homes-by-gulag style of enforcement.

In reality, it will be self-deportation as American employment will be first priority, enforced by existing laws.  Illegals will drift back as jobs go away and newly-employed Americans prosper.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

How did Priebus manage to keep his job after the 2012 Romney debacle is beyond me.

Offline sinkspur

Complete BS.  The mantra thrown out there is that there will be a forced out-of-homes-by-gulag style of enforcement.

In reality, it will be self-deportation as American employment will be first priority, enforced by existing laws.  Illegals will drift back as jobs go away and newly-employed Americans prosper.

You're dreaming.  Won't happen. "Americans" are not going to roof houses in 105 degree heat.

If you like your gardener, you can keep your gardener.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Because amnesty has worked so well before, right, riiight? Let's all hear about how this will be the last time............again, how we will have stronger laws that we won't enforce...........again! Build the wall where possible, control the border where it isn't, cut all immigration until we have those in the country under control and most importantly NO citizenship for those that stole into our country like thieves, which they were stealing taxpayer funded benefits, ever!

70% of illegals don't want citizenship.  They just want to be left alone and allowed to work.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

That is what Trumpies were whooping and hollering for, brownshirts going door to round and illegals thrown on trains south.

No, it won't be. The GOPE and Democrats plain do not care and Trump prefers hiring foreigners over Americans for his properties, too. They will give "legal status" to illegals and let them stay and let them keep working. Courts will obviously force them to offer citizenship to these people, if they are not legally foreigners then they will end up with citizenship, and it won't be the courts fault because the ruling to do this will be constitutionally correct.

You cannot willy nilly create a whole new class for these people and force them to pay taxes and think "taxation without representation" is going to fly. The idea is completely un-American. Heck, I'd throw that out in a heartbeat too, if I were a judge.

Doing it the right way is the way Ted Cruz proposed, but the GOP will never do that.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

EXACTLY right!  Enforce the damned law and there is no problem!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
70% of illegals don't want citizenship.  They just want to be left alone and allowed to work.
And why would they. By working under the table they don't have to have a significant portion of their paycheck confiscated before they see it. They don't have to worry about fulfilling the individual mandate of the ACA, yet they can still walk into the emergency room and get treated. They don't have to worry about losing their job when minimum wage goes up. That's not even mentioning any other government assistance they might be able to get.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

They need to choose, then. They'll either work and pay taxes and vote Democrat or they don't work and risk being sent back home.

geronl

You're dreaming.  Won't happen. "Americans" are not going to roof houses in 105 degree heat.

The GOPE is going to give this country 15-20 million new Democrat voters.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That is what Trumpies were whooping and hollering for, brownshirts going door to round and illegals thrown on trains south.

No, it won't be. The GOPE and Democrats plain do not care and Trump prefers hiring foreigners over Americans for his properties, too. They will give "legal status" to illegals and let them stay and let them keep working. Courts will obviously force them to offer citizenship to these people, if they are not legally foreigners then they will end up with citizenship, and it won't be the courts fault because the ruling to do this will be constitutionally correct.

You cannot willy nilly create a whole new class for these people and force them to pay taxes and think "taxation without representation" is going to fly. The idea is completely un-American. Heck, I'd throw that out in a heartbeat too, if I were a judge.

Doing it the right way is the way Ted Cruz proposed, but the GOP will never do that.

You are making up stuff there.

Enforce the laws and nothing else is needed.

The quite takeover of this country is stopped.

What we need is to start imprisonment of those who refuse to enforce the laws.

That will force the issue once and for all.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

Take away welfare and we'll see about that.

Offline Norm Lenhart

My stepfather, a very white American, recently retired after several decades working for AZ Dept of Transportation, where he was road crew.

Working in sometimes 130 deg heat, standing on 160+ deg asphalt.

Yes, Americans WILL and DO do that kind of work.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

And that's the point missing from alot of immigration discussion. I've never been for door-to-door style deporting - this govt is too statist to trust that anymore.

What we need to do is take the long view and put the squeeze on. Give illegals a reprieve to get to the back of the line and get some kind of legal status. Make our immigration processing more efficient at the same time, while bringing in voter ID and such.

Then require them to have clean records, not be on welfare, remain employed while they are here and such. Get out the bad apples and many others will self deport.

Also, adopt a reciprocal agreement with Mexico (and any other country with more strict laws than ours). Their immigration laws are our laws. Being Mexico has some of the strictest ones in the world, there won't be a damn thing they can say if ours mirror theirs for their citizens.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Axel

If we could end birthright citizenship, that would solve most of this problem.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Cripplecreek

If we could end birthright citizenship, that would solve most of this problem.

I could go for it but it needs to be for non citizens in the USA at the time of the birth of their child.

If someone has citizenship or is in the process of gaining citizenship their child should be a citizen by birth.

Online corbe

Michael Steele worked out so well (2009-2011), how could Reises Pieces  possibly BE ANY WORST, WELL HE WAS.

He's up there with Boehner, McConnell and Ryan as enemies of the STATE, in my book.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.