Author Topic: Hillary Is Such A Liar That She Lies About Lying  (Read 358 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Is Such A Liar That She Lies About Lying
« on: August 26, 2016, 12:38:15 pm »
Hillary Is Such A Liar That She Lies About Lying

August 25, 2016| by Brian Anderson

If that headline is confusing to you, that’s the way Hillary Clinton wants it. She wraps her lies in other lies so that it becomes nearly impossible to untangle. He latest deceit ball of yarn has her accusing Donald Trump of lying by lying about what he actually said as a part of her effort to deflect her own untruthfulness. Confusing? Yes. But I’ll try to unravel this for you.

Hillary gave her “Trump is a racist” speech in Reno, NV today. She kicked things of with this doozy:

“He promoted the racist lie that President Obama isn’t really an American citizen, part of a sustained effort to de-legitimize our first black president,” said Hillary angrily.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-is-such-a-liar-that-she-lies-about-lying
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 12:39:38 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline RedHead

Re: Hillary Is Such A Liar That She Lies About Lying
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 01:15:15 pm »
I don't know which is more hypocritical.  Trump supporters accusing Clinton of lying?  Or Clinton supporters accusing Trump of lying.  Let's just say that if either candidate told me the sun rose in the east and set in the west I'd head for San Diego to watch the  sunrise over the Pacific.