Author Topic: Media Anti-Trump Frenzy Will Backfire  (Read 1371 times)

Offline unknown

Media Anti-Trump Frenzy Will Backfire
« on: August 25, 2016, 07:35:09 pm »

Media Anti-Trump Frenzy Will Backfire

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/media_antitrump_frenzy_will_backfire.html

August 25, 2016
Karin McQuillan

The Democrat will to power is only possible if conservatives are scapegoated as sub-human compared to the wonderfulness of liberals.  First they demonize fellow Americans.  Then they announce they are morally compelled to suppress us.  Trump is our answer.

The media can land a few punches, but they will not win this fight on their terms, because the media itself has become a central part of the problem.  Their attacks are not on Trump, they are on all of us.  That is why they will backfire very, very quickly. Glenn Reynolds in USA Today:

… the thoughts of a 22-year-old Trump supporter … a prosperous post-collegian in the San Francisco Bay area — someone who should be  backing Bernie, or Hillary, or maybe Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson. But instead he’s backing Trump, and so is his Asian fiancée. And the reason he gives is political correctness...

It is not just Trump who has experienced the vitriol of liberals.  We all have.  We are fighting for our personal liberty, each and every one of us, and we know it.

The husband of an old friend learned that I support Trump by reading my AT column on the destructiveness of Democrat race baiting.  My column came out the week before the murder of cops began.   Instead of congratulations for speaking out for blacks, for having my AT column linked in Realclearpolitics or for receiving enough hits to fill a football stadium, I received an email attacking me as myopic, misguided, for supporting a fascist, indeed Hitlerian, candidate associated with white supremists, calling me ignorant, stupid, a braggart, paternalistic, a bigot, and astoundingly attacking me with the old anti-Semitic canard of double loyal -- that is, that my support of Israel would lead me to support the dangerous Trump, although at the same time he called Trump and his supporters anti-semitic.  Trump and I – both fascist monsters.

In short, it was a typical liberal performance...

The media has promoted the Democrat onslaught on America.    The liberal media is all out on the side of government power, propaganda and oppression.  They are the thought police.

What the media fails to understand is that their tactics against Trump are precisely what we conservatives are fighting against with all our heart and soul.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline libertybele

Re: Media Anti-Trump Frenzy Will Backfire
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 07:38:29 pm »
I wonder what anti-Trump media tactics are going to backfire?  Reporting that he flip-flopped on another issue like immigration or the fact that they're reporting that he forget to get on the ballot in MN??    :silly: :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

geronl

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 07:39:43 pm »
How dare they report his own words and facts!

Just terrible. Sad!

lol

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 07:43:26 pm »
Wishful thinking once again masquerading as thoughtful analysis.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 07:45:36 pm »
Good post, Mechanicos...

For a laugh.

Another name.  another FAIL.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 08:34:10 pm »
Please stop referring unknown as Mechanicos.....he says he isn't...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 08:37:18 pm »
I wonder what anti-Trump media tactics are going to backfire?  Reporting that he flip-flopped on another issue like immigration or the fact that they're reporting that he forget to get on the ballot in MN??    :silly: :silly:

And besides that they were told repeatedly that the media would turn on him en mass the instant he got the nomination!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 08:49:22 pm »
We all weren't expecting an actual response from Unknown on his own thread, were we?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 08:52:03 pm »
He denies it so that's it....please get the thread back on topic....
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 08:56:56 pm »
He denies it so that's it....please get the thread back on topic....

If anyone would know it is you.  And you ain't backing him up.

Very telling.

Plus I sherlocked Unknown with a key word search.  If he ain't one of the twins reincarnated.....The all Three  have the same mother.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2016, 10:09:14 pm »
Wing..I have no way of knowing...the search I have done shows nothing.....please move on
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2016, 10:20:55 pm »
Yeah this is sure to backfire the same way it did with McCain and Romney.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline unknown

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2016, 10:32:22 pm »

Your signature is spot-on!

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2016, 10:32:34 pm »
Yeah this is sure to backfire the same way it did with McCain and Romney.

By the time Romney rolled around we knew what the game was. Get him nominated then the media destroys him.

The only difference this time is the fact that Trump came hauling a trainload of ammo for the media to use against him.