Author Topic: Quinnipiac Poll: Clinton Tops 50 Percent, Leads Trump By 10 Points  (Read 1195 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Newsmax
Quinnipiac Poll: Clinton Tops 50 Percent, Leads Trump By 10 Points
Thursday, August 25, 2016 12:27 PM

By: Mark Swanson

Hillary Clinton passed the 50 percent plateau among American voters, leading Donald Trump 51 percent to 41 percent in the latest Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday.

With third-party candidates included, Clinton's lead gets trimmed to 7 points:

Clinton: 45 percent;
    Trump: 38 percent;
    Libertarian Gary Johnson: 10 percent;
    Green Party's Jill Stein: 4 percent.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=745163
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Just_Victor

Re: Quinnipiac Poll: Clinton Tops 50 Percent, Leads Trump By 10 Points
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 07:14:44 pm »

Are we tired of winning yet?

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

geronl

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 07:32:25 pm »

Just in case he isn't winning enough, Trump will probably calling the anti-amnesty crowd "heartless" and "cruel" soon.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 07:35:04 pm »
Limbaugh would have you believe Trump is still ahead -- you know, all those Trumpsters that don't want to admit that they're voting for the orange jello brain!  I listened to about 10 minutes of Limbaugh this afternoon and had to turn him off.  He's full of b.s. just like Trump.

Proudly #NeverTrump
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 07:50:02 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3758278/Polling-shock-Trump-closes-gap-Hillary-just-three-percentage-points-one-poll-ONE-point-another.html
Polling shock as Trump closes the gap with Hillary to just three percentage points in one poll and ONE point in another
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 07:58:15 pm »
Limbaugh would have you believe Trump is still ahead -- you know, all those Trumpsters that don't want to admit that they're voting for the orange jello brain!  I listened to about 10 minutes of Limbaugh this afternoon and had to turn him off.  He's full of b.s. just like Trump.

Proudly #NeverTrump

Liberals are right about Limbaugh, he's a professional liar. And this proves it.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 08:15:37 pm »

Proudly #NeverTrump

I've actually started listening to Andrew Wilcow at lunch instead of Rush.
He doesn't bash Trump, but he doesn't make excuses for him.

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 09:06:26 pm »

Have you never Trumpers gotten tired of rooting for Hillary yet??    There  bombshell news stories about Hillary today, but no one here can find them.  Just like the NYT and Washington Post.  The first 10 or more articles are nothing more than anti-Trump stuff.   ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 09:16:31 pm »
Have you never Trumpers gotten tired of rooting for Hillary yet??    There  bombshell news stories about Hillary today, but no one here can find them.  Just like the NYT and Washington Post.  The first 10 or more articles are nothing more than anti-Trump stuff.   ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****

Most Trump supporters would indeed rather bury their head in the sand then be told the truth about Trump.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 01:24:13 am »

Just a promise Trump made.  "We're gonna win so much you'll get tired of winning."  Well, how's that going for us?
And noticing the truth of how terribly he's running his campaign doesn't help Hillary.  Hopefully it will help Trump be less of an idiot.  But his behavior is the only thing in this campaign that is helping Hillary

And for the record I'm not #NeverTrump.  But I'm not going to join the ranks of the cult zealots.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 01:24:37 am by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.