Author Topic: Trump campaign blasts Clinton KKK video as 'disgusting new low'  (Read 2172 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump campaign blasts Clinton KKK video as 'disgusting new low'

By Louis Nelson

08/25/16 12:39 PM EDT

An evangelical pastor who spoke at the Republican National Convention and has close ties to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign said Thursday that Hillary Clinton “went to a disgusting new low” by releasing a video tying Trump to Ku Klux Klan members and other white supremacists.

The video, released Wednesday morning by Clinton, quotes a KKK imperial wizard saying “the reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in.” It also attacks Trump’s newly hired campaign CEO, Steve Bannon, formerly of Breitbart News, as a representative of the so-called “alt-right” movement, which the video labels as “the sort of dressed-up-in-suits version of the neo-Nazi and white supremacist movements.”

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-kkk-ad-trump-responds-227410
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Vulcan

Re: Trump campaign blasts Clinton KKK video as 'disgusting new low'
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 08:09:18 pm »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 08:15:49 pm »
I cannot remember an election  where the Dems have not played the race card.......when all else fails accuse them of being a racists.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 08:22:20 pm »
I cannot remember an election  where the Dems have not played the race card.......when all else fails accuse them of being a racists.

Page 1 of the Democrat play book.
Page 2 says something about being Rich and not helping the poor, I think.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 08:22:42 pm »
They usually have to lie harder to do it though.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 08:32:50 pm »
What little I heard had an eerie Joe McCarthy sound to it.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 08:44:50 pm »
They usually have to lie harder to do it though.

I think Trump is a lot of things but I don't believe he is a racist...Hillary has had a very bad week but I still think it is too nearly even for her to bring out the race card...she must really be desperate.
Support the USO

geronl

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 08:51:27 pm »
I think Trump is a lot of things but I don't believe he is a racist...Hillary has had a very bad week but I still think it is too nearly even for her to bring out the race card...she must really be desperate.

Why would she be desperate?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 08:54:32 pm »

I don't think this strategy will work for Clinton.

One of the reasons Trump succeeded was people's utter disgust with such tactics. Call him a buffoon, call him a conman, but I believe the 'racist' charge has done run out of gas.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 10:34:13 pm »

trump -Hillary looks like a democrat cat fight to me.

BTW, where is the :popcorn:  emoticon?
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2016, 10:49:46 pm »

Found 'em.  :eatdrink: :pop41:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2016, 10:51:33 pm »
I don't think this strategy will work for Clinton.

One of the reasons Trump succeeded was people's utter disgust with such tactics. Call him a buffoon, call him a conman, but I believe the 'racist' charge has done run out of gas.
Because now "Racism" is the belief that people should only be rewarded on their merit, rather than based on their skin color.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2016, 11:06:19 pm »

Found 'em.  :eatdrink: :pop41:

Thank you   :seeya:... I think I will need those many times these next few months. 
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2016, 11:17:59 pm »

Exactly ... nothing more than a horse 'n pony shows surrounded by smoke and mirrors.   :pop41:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2016, 11:21:19 pm »
Why would she be desperate?

I think these email stories have really rattled her and I think she had to counter it and change the narrative...what better than to bring out the old race card charge..
Support the USO

Offline Fantom

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2016, 11:21:58 pm »
Exactly ... nothing more than a horse 'n pony shows surrounded by smoke and mirrors.   :pop41:

Hey.. @libertybele  ...Leave my Gif alone.    :beer:

Frederick Douglass

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2016, 11:23:45 pm »
 :chairbang:

Nope. She wants to finish him off by Labor Day.  She made some very specific charges and named some specific people. Bannon IS a racist and is running Trump's campaign.  Trump was slow to disavow David Duke.  He trashed Judge Curiel as a "Mexican" when he's actually an American citizen. 

This needed to be said by somebody.  Too bad it was done by a Democrat and not Republicans who aren't quaking in their boots at the alt-right white nationalists who are all in for Trump.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 11:25:33 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2016, 11:25:40 pm »
I think these email stories have really rattled her and I think she had to counter it and change the narrative...what better than to bring out the old race card charge..

Actually, I think it was trumps ad. With the trains of illegals... Hillary has hit back with an ad of like vein.

Catfight....... :eatdrink:

Frederick Douglass

Offline musiclady

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2016, 11:27:28 pm »
Because now "Racism" is the belief that people should only be rewarded on their merit, rather than based on their skin color.

SO true!  Martin Luther King is a racist by today's standards.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2016, 11:29:51 pm »
He might not be a racist but he ran using racism to build his base support which is just as bad as being a racist.

He has made some racist comments in the past (real ones), but I don't think racism is at his core.

He's just exploiting it by using the leftist stereotype of conservatives, and unfortunately bringing out the ugliest aspects of our "side of the aisle."  There aren't that many, but he's made them all come out from under their rocks.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2016, 11:30:53 pm »
:chairbang:
Nope. She wants to finish him off by Labor Day.  She made some very specific charges and named some specific people. Bannon IS a racist and is running Trump's campaign.  Trump was slow to disavow David Duke.  He trashed Judge Curiel as a "Mexican" when he's actually an American citizen. 

This needed to be said by somebody.  Too bad it was done by a Democrat and not Republicans who aren't quaking in their boots at the alt-right white nationalists who are all in for Trump.

I just can't agree sink...I think this is far from over.

One thing Hillary is not going to take this election for granted like she did in 08....she became complacent believing she was owed that candidacy and look what happen...a nobody beat her..she will not let that happen again....
Support the USO

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2016, 11:36:31 pm »
I just can't agree sink...I think this is far from over.

One thing Hillary is not going to take this election for granted like she did in 08....she became complacent believing she was owed that candidacy and look what happen...a nobody beat her..she will not let that happen again....

That's why she's throwing the kitchen sink at Trump.  This stuff will stick because of things Trump has said in the past.  There is an undercurrent of anti-black, anti-Hispanic, anti-Muslim sentiment in the Trump movement, some of it coming from Trump himself.  Nobody buys his "outreach" to blacks because he's never said a peep about blacks in the past.  Now he needs their votes so he's sucking up.

I think it IS over.  Polls will go up and down, but he will never lead.  He has lost the college educated who are more prone to vote than those who have never voted before.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2016, 12:33:54 am »
That's why she's throwing the kitchen sink at Trump.  This stuff will stick because of things Trump has said in the past.  There is an undercurrent of anti-black, anti-Hispanic, anti-Muslim sentiment in the Trump movement, some of it coming from Trump himself.  Nobody buys his "outreach" to blacks because he's never said a peep about blacks in the past.  Now he needs their votes so he's sucking up.

I think it IS over.  Polls will go up and down, but he will never lead.  He has lost the college educated who are more prone to vote than those who have never voted before.

Don't under count the KKK/Mullet vote.... put trump past a very Honorable Ted Cruz in the early primary.

Frederick Douglass