Author Topic: CNN Election Propaganda Hits Historic New Level: ‘Voting for Racist Bigot Trump Is Like Urinating on Black People’  (Read 541 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Election Propaganda Hits Historic New Level: ‘Voting for Racist Bigot Trump Is Like Urinating on Black People’
August 24, 2016 | Melissa Dykes | The Daily Sheeple | 1,686 views

The level of propaganda on the mainstream news these days has reached a new level never before seen in the history of an American election. Not sure exactly when it happened, but talk to the older generation. No one who has been around in this country for more than a few decades has ever seen anything like it.

It’s become blatantly obvious in the last few months that the entire mainstream establishment media has been turned into one giant cartoonish Dr. Seussian Hillary Clinton PR machine. Now that machine has been kicked into overdrive.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/cnn-election-propaganda-hits-historic-new-level-voting-for-racist-bigot-trump-is-like-urinating-on-black-people_082016
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:27:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

rangerrebew

Blacks who voted for Obama have been sh*t on; he has done nothing for them.  Since madam Clinton has vowed to be another Obama, maybe more to the left, it would seem being urinated on would be the lesser of the two evils.

geronl

Every time Trump talks to blacks he comes as a pimp trying to talk a girl into being his hooker.

"Look at this dump your living in, this is a terrible way to live. You have nothing to lose working for me!" he tells them, then the threat comes "You work for me, you won't get shot, understand what I'm saying?"

Offline dfwgator

It's guys like this that make me want to vote for Trump, for no other reason, than to see their heads explode.