Author Topic: Will Mrs. Clinton Give a Press Conference? 'Well, Anderson, I'm Talking to You Right Now'  (Read 382 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Mrs. Clinton Give a Press Conference? 'Well, Anderson, I'm Talking to You Right Now'
By Susan Jones | August 25, 2016 | 5:48 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - It's been more than 260 days since Hillary Clinton gave a press conference, CNN's Anderson Cooper noted Wednesday on his prime-time show. "Will you give a press conference?" he asked Clinton, who joined him by phone.

"Well, Anderson, I'm talking to you right now," Clinton replied. "And I've given, I think, way in excess of 300 interviews this year. So I'm going to continue talking with the press and answering questions in many different venues."

Why not give a press conference, though, with a lot of different reporters?" Cooper asked.

more
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/will-mrs-clinton-give-press-conference-well-anderson-im-talking-you-right
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

She knows people hate her. Her only smart move is to stay away from the public and sit on the lead and let Donny keep shooting himself in the foot.