Author Topic: Nigel Farage Draws Thunderous Ovation At Trump Rally: "I Wouldn't Vote For Hillary If She Paid Me"  (Read 403 times)

Offline unknown

Nigel Farage Draws Thunderous Ovation At Trump Rally: "I Wouldn't Vote For Hillary If She Paid Me"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-25/nigel-farage-draws-loud-ovation-trump-rally-i-wouldnt-vote-hillary-if-she-paid-me

Tyler Durden
Aug 25, 2016 8:53 AM

It was a match made in anti-establishment heaven when Nigel Farage appeared next to Donald Trump at a Mississippi rally last night. One week after Trump tweeted that "They will soon be calling me MR. BREXIT," the real Mr. Brexit spoke alongside Trump in a much anticipated event.

"I will say this: If I was an American citizen, I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton if you paid me. I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton if she paid me," Farage said, as Trump's supporters roared with approval.

Political observers have drawn a slew of similarities between Trump's campaign and the pro-Brexit movement and Trump has also approvingly likened the two political movements.

{.. snip .. emphasis included in the original..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline beandog

Well, I'm an American citizen and I wouldn't vote for either one of them if they paid me.

Offline dfwgator

Wish Nigel was our nominee instead.

It's not as if we already haven't had a foreign-born President.