Author Topic: Leaflets Call For Brits To ‘Respect’ Muslims By Not Taking Their Dogs Out in Public  (Read 2798 times)

Offline unknown

Leaflets Call For Brits To ‘Respect’ Muslims By Not Taking Their Dogs Out in Public

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/13/leaflets-calling-islamic-ban-dogs-distributed-manchester/

Donna Rachel Edmunds
13 Jul 2016

Leaflets have reportedly been distributed in Manchester calling for a public ban on dogs, in order to keep the area pure for Muslims. But while some have claimed the leaflets are a hoax designed to stir up tensions, others are convinced the leaflets are being created by fundamentalist Muslims.

Residents in Manchester have taken to social media to report that they have received leaflets through their letterboxes calling on them to “have respect for us and our children” by not taking dogs out in public. “This area is home to a large Muslim community,” the leaflet advises, before explaining that dogs are considered impure in Islam.

In May 2014 residents of Tower Hamlets were outraged after a note was pinned to a park fence reading: “Do not walk your dog here! Muslims do not like dogs. This is an Islamic area now.”

{.. snip .. see URL for twitter from residents and others..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

rangerrebew

I wish muzzies would respect me and leave their muzzie clothes at home because seeing them gives me the squirts and the pants look bad and smell afterwards.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Posts removed.

While Trump may have an ego the size of a planet - he stays off this section completely. That means no Trump stuff and no sniping Trump supporters.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Celebrate diversity!    :nono: :nono: :nono:

I'd be walking dogs all over that place and as a bonus, let them squat wherever they damned well please.

muzzies came to that country and the Brits are surrendering it to them incrementally.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Leaflets Call For Brits To ‘Respect’ Muslims By Not Taking Their Dogs Out in Public

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
My dog is my friend, companion and ESA and no muzzie is going to keep the two of us from going out in public areas. I just had a wonderful thought for a business, poop bags bearing the image of mutthomed, the  motto on the bag could be  "Out of one A$$hole into Another". :tongue2:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why are we supposed to care what they like,don't like,or don't want? If they ain't happy in the west,they can always go back to Retardabad to live.

I don't like seeing their dogs walking around behind them in tents,either. Maybe they could leave them at home?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who's winning?

Who won?

Oceander

Seems to me, when you're out with your dog, you grab one of these leaflets and put it down for the ole pooch to do his business on.  It's like they're handing out free toilet paper for dogs.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Best alert system we had in Iraq were the dogs that lived on our FOB. They barked at any Iraqi that came in the gate during the day and any noise outside the wire at night. We in turn treated them very well to show our appreciation for what they were doing for us.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Muzzies don't like dogs because they're an EXCELLENT reflection or judge of one's character.

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Muzzies don't like dogs because they're an EXCELLENT reflection or judge of one's character.

We actually had to rescue a couple of puppies when I was in Baghdad that the Iraqis had tried to toss in a burn pit.

@ssholes.  **nononono* :nono:

rangerrebew

My dog doesn't have fleas and I'd like to keep him that way by making sure he doesn't come into contact with muzzies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good replies in this topic, one and all!

Offline GrouchoTex

My dog doesn't have fleas and I'd like to keep him that way by making sure he doesn't come into contact with muzzies.

If they want to live in a society that doesn't cater to pets, they can move.

Offline unknown

Good replies in this topic, one and all!

Ya, the moderator, EC, had to step in because the typical group of Trump snipers showed up to try to hijack the thread with personal attacks. Hopefully on all other thread topics, the quick action shown here by EC to avert a thread hijack with personal attacks can be followed as standard practice.

Good job @EC

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We actually had to rescue a couple of puppies when I was in Baghdad that the Iraqis had tried to toss in a burn pit.

@ssholes.  **nononono* :nono:
@txradioguy

This is one of my character checks when meeting people that I might meet often and consider being friends with.  I ask them if they have any pets. LOTS of people don't have pets because they live in apts or other buildings where no pets are allowed,but invariably the people who are completely lacking in empathy (suspected sociopaths) rare right up and tell you they hate/don't like cats or dogs. That tells me right away I want nothing to do with them socially,and don't really trust them in a business sense. People like that are never really friends with anyone. What they do is play a role and appear to be friendly so they appear to be normal. IMHO,they are not normal and can't really be trusted.

IOW,hating dogs is a 1st class reason all on it's own for banning Muslims entrance into our country.

Offline unknown

@txradioguy

This is one of my character checks when meeting people that I might meet often and consider being friends with.  I ask them if they have any pets. LOTS of people don't have pets because they live in apts or other buildings where no pets are allowed,but invariably the people who are completely lacking in empathy (suspected sociopaths) rare right up and tell you they hate/don't like cats or dogs. That tells me right away I want nothing to do with them socially,and don't really trust them in a business sense. People like that are never really friends with anyone. What they do is play a role and appear to be friendly so they appear to be normal. IMHO,they are not normal and can't really be trusted.

IOW,hating dogs is a 1st class reason all on it's own for banning Muslims entrance into our country.

That's interesting. A very similar thing my wife says to me all the time. I have internalized it and believe it to be accurate as you say, and my wife says.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@txradioguy

I knew a Penrod Drilling Co. toolpusher who had a rat terrier who would come out to the drilling rig with him. If that dog didn't like you, you were done there, sooner or later. The dog ("Little Man") proved to be a great judge of character, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@txradioguy  @Smokin Joe  @unknown  @GrouchoTex  @rangerrebew  @SZonian @GtHawk

Misquoting and modifying a famous wise man whose name I forget........

"If you want to be remembered as a good man and missed when you die,TRY to live your life in such a manner that you ARE the man your dog THINKS you are."

I empathized the word "try" because I know that goal is beyond our reach. After all,dogs expect and believe us to be as kindhearted,brave,and loyal as they are,and we are mere humans.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 05:08:48 pm by sneakypete »