Author Topic: France To Deploy 3,000 Troops To Schools: "The Threat Is Real" Education Minister Says  (Read 273 times)

Offline unknown

France To Deploy 3,000 Troops To Schools: "The Threat Is Real" Education Minister Says

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-24/france-deploy-3000-troops-schools-threat-real-education-minister-says

Tyler Durden
Aug 24, 2016

Two weeks ago we reported that as part of its proactive effort to tackle future terrorist attacks, the French government announced that starting in September, French 14-year-olds would receive lessons how to survive a terrorist attack on their schools, following a spate of Islamist killings in recent months.  It appears that was not enough, because earlier today the France interior minister Bernard Cazeneuve announced France would deploy about 3,000 reserve troops, train school authorities and ramp up school anti-terror drills in case of attacks, its education and security ministers announced on Wednesday, a week before the start of a new academic year.

"The threat is high, it is real," Education Minister Najat Vallaud-Belkacem, said during a joint news conference in Paris alongside Cazeneuve. "This is not about ceding to panic or paranoia," she added quoted by Reuters.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)