Author Topic: Trump Used Campaign Donations to Buy Copies of His Own Book  (Read 603 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump Used Campaign Donations to Buy Copies of His Own Book
« on: August 25, 2016, 03:45:36 am »

Trump Used Campaign Donations to Buy Copies of His Own Book

In a move that campaign finance experts say may be illegal, Republican nominee Donald Trump used campaign funds to purchase thousands of copies of his own book at retail cost that funneled the donor money back to himself, The Daily Beast reports.

A Federal Election Commission filing showed that in May the Trump campaign paid Barnes & Noble more than $55,000 to buy thousands of copies of his book, which a spokesman in the Trump campaign said was for gifts to delegates at the Republican National Convention, which they received in bags along with other presents, such as Make America Great Again! paraphernalia.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-campaign-donations-purchase/2016/08/24/id/744986/?ref=yfp

He is using the campaign to fill his own pockets.  Every day I wonder if the election could get any worse? 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 04:02:15 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Crazieman

Re: Trump Used Campaign Donations to Buy Copies of His Own Book
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 04:29:20 am »
Couple days ago there was an article about the rent at Trump Tower quintupling for his campaign office. More funds.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 04:44:23 am »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 04:57:08 am »
Couple days ago there was an article about the rent at Trump Tower quintupling for his campaign office. More funds.

Yeah, He has taken all of the campaign cash and given it to his family and self.  There was an article it was where is the cash.  He should be helping other Republican candidates out.  He has crushed the Republican party and they let him.

Where is the cash?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fellow-republicans-still-waiting-trumps-072801314.html
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 07:12:39 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.