Author Topic: Team Trump makes a mess of immigration  (Read 3079 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Team Trump makes a mess of immigration
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2016, 06:39:47 pm »
This one cracked me up. They fail to mention that the story the are posting on is from Fox News, reporting on a Town Hall meeting with Sean Hannity.
Not exactly enemy territory.

To: Will88
The press is trying to depress support for Trump right now. Don’t be manipulated by the presstitutes. This is psywar. They are yanking our chains right now.

I looked at CNN.com yestrday. They had 4 negative stories on Trump. ZERO on the Clinton Foundation scandal breaking news. Why would you believe ONE WORD they right about Trump?

30 posted on 8/24/2016, 7:23:40 AM by lodi90 (Clear choice for Conservatives now: TRUMP or lose)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

They are in damage control mode right now. We talk about how many of them have molded Trump into what they believe he will do and who he is.

When that image gets threatened with the truth, you get posts like this one from  FR. It's now the media's fault for simply quoting Trump's own words
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2016, 06:46:53 pm »
Trump is governed by his narcissism.  He talks to Hannity about "softening" his stance on immigration, then goes to one of his rallies, hears all the cheering when he mentions "build that wall" and talks tough again.

The man is totally at the mercy of his adoring audiences. 

He created this mob and it's now out of control. 

His biggest fear is that they will turn on him.  They won't, of course, but narcissists don't exist outside of the worship of fans.  So that fear is always there.

That's why he needs these rallies, to give him his daily high.  And he has to have the cheers.  The cheers!!

Why do you think he cancelled the "immigration speech" tomorrow?  Afraid of the reaction. He may never give it, just let this muddled mess he's made go on.

Why is Melania not giving the promised press conference?  Afraid of the reaction. She will never give a press conference now.

Trump will retreat more and more into the bunker with Bannon and Conway and a few staff.  The circle will get smaller rather than larger.

The implosion is underway.

The implosion is underway.  Trump canceled his rallies because he knew there is going to be a backlash.  Trump knew from the beginning the game that he was playing; tap into the anger and frustration of the electorate on illegal immigration in order to get media attention and support, destroy the conservative candidate(s), make a mockery of the RNC/GOP and give the reigns to Hillary.  IF this were not true, he would not continue to back pedal on every issue and he would have never softened his stance on illegal immigration and amensty; the very issues that catapulted him to the nomination.  He is no more an outsider then Clinton herself.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:49:12 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2016, 07:17:51 pm »
Team Trump makes a mess of (fill in the blank).
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2016, 08:56:21 pm »

"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2016, 09:00:13 pm »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2016, 09:30:50 pm »
This one cracked me up. They fail to mention that the story the are posting on is from Fox News, reporting on a Town Hall meeting with Sean Hannity.
Not exactly enemy territory.

To: Will88
The press is trying to depress support for Trump right now. Don’t be manipulated by the presstitutes. This is psywar. They are yanking our chains right now.

I looked at CNN.com yestrday. They had 4 negative stories on Trump. ZERO on the Clinton Foundation scandal breaking news. Why would you believe ONE WORD they right about Trump?

30 posted on 8/24/2016, 7:23:40 AM by lodi90 (Clear choice for Conservatives now: TRUMP or lose)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]
I think he don't "right" so good.  :silly: He is not "write" on the money.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2016, 09:38:49 pm »
I think he don't "right" so good.  :silly: He is not "write" on the money.

He botched the word "yesterday", too.