Author Topic: Pro-Life Activist: “Decapitating Children in Abortion is The Same as ISIS Brutalizing People”  (Read 1059 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It's hard for me to see the decline of American Christianity when basically, the Pro-Life movement has been expanding. The Pro-Life movement is largely propelled by Christians.

Per CNS, Cyber News Service, a Planned Parenthood Clinic is closing permanently in Appleton Wisconsin. These stories are common, Wisconsin, Texas, Dakotas, Ohio, Oklahoma, Missouri, Indiana, Mississippi, I think Arizona,  the list is really long where Christianity has played a central role in the pro-life movement with some successes.

Pro-Life Activist: “Decapitating Children in Abortion is The Same as ISIS Brutalizing People”

A liberal news outlet bashed pro-life Liberty Counsel Chairman Mat Staver this week after he exposed the brutality of abortion by likening it to terrorists.

Staver recently spoke during a pro-life event in April for the Pennsylvania group People Concerned for the Unborn Child, and some of his remarks were videotaped and published on YouTube.

A lawyer and professor, Staver discussed the horrific human rights abuse of abortion. He explained how some abortion procedures decapitate and dismember unborn children in the womb in painful, gruesome ways.

Staver compared these horrendous abuses to those being perpetrated by ISIS and other terrorist groups.

“Because we’re decapitating children, we’re breaking off their arms and legs, we’re brutalizing them in the same way that these larger people are being brutalized by ISIS,” Staver said.

“God cannot continue to allow this country to exist under those kinds of circumstances,” he continued. “He cannot bless America under those kinds of circumstances. I want God’s blessing on this country, but He cannot bless this country when we’re going down this path of destruction of the people who are created in his very image.”

Read More At: http://www.lifenews.com/2016/08/23/pro-life-activist-decapitating-children-in-abortion-is-the-same-as-isis-brutalizing-people/