Author Topic: Trump vs. the Establishment  (Read 524 times)

Offline unknown

Trump vs. the Establishment
« on: August 23, 2016, 08:16:30 pm »

Trump vs. the Establishment

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/23899-trump-vs-the-establishment

William F. Jasper
Tuesday, 23 August 2016 

Hedge fund billionaires, Wall Street mega-bankers, Hollywood movie moguls, RINOs (Republicans In Name Only), ultra-Left “Progressive” Democrats, and Big Media journalistas have all ganged up on one man. Together with an AstroTurf army of neocon pundits, radical academics, student activists, and street agitators funded by the Big Foundations and Big Government, they have united to stop that one man: Donald J. Trump.

George Soros, David Rockefeller, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Michael Bloomberg, Steven Spielberg, Jeff Bezos, and a bevy of other uber-rich titans have teamed up with National Review, the Weekly Standard, the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, et al., to ensure that “The Donald” never makes it into the White House. Some of these plutocrats — Soros, Buffett, and Spielberg — have taken the full “I’m With Her” Hillary Rodham Clinton loyalty pledge. Many of the anti-Trump “Republican” and “conservative” poseurs, on the other hand, have not formally taken the Hillary plunge, but their implacable “Never Trump” stance amounts to the same thing.

Not since 1964 has the political and financial establishment gone into such full-tilt mode against a presidential candidate. In fact, the establishment elites are shamelessly recycling the same vicious propaganda tactics against Donald Trump that they employed against Republican U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater, then the rising star of the conservative/anti-communist movement.

Piling On the Propaganda

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

Re: Trump vs. the Establishment
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 08:22:15 pm »
Trump has endorsed the establishment after funding them his whole life....

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 08:33:01 pm »
Trump has endorsed the establishment after funding them his whole life....

He's got Reince Priebus out there introducing him and has endorsed almost exclusively establishment politicians right down the line.

The GOP has been sucker fishing and Trump was just the worm on the GOPe hook.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 08:37:09 pm »
Donald Trump IS the establishment.

But of course we ALL know this.

Another desperate, moronic post.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 08:57:51 pm »
Donald Trump IS the establishment.

But of course we ALL know this.

Another desperate, moronic post.

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.