Author Topic: FBI Probes Attempted Beheading In Roanoke, Virginia By "Allah Akbar" Yelling Attacker  (Read 1246 times)

Offline unknown

FBI Probes Attempted Beheading In Roanoke, Virginia By "Allah Akbar" Yelling Attacker

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-probes-attempted-beheading-roanoke-virgina-allah-akbar-yelling-attacker

Tyler Durden
Aug 23, 2016 8:20 AM

It may come as a surprise to Americans who were keenly following their favorite media outlet, that on Saturday, in Roanoke, Virginia, there may have been an attempted ISIS-inspired beheading attempt. Surprising, because virtually nobody covered it. However, as ABC reports this morning, the FBI has launched a federal terrorism investigation into a weekend stabbing in Roanoke, VA, looking at whether the attacker may have been trying to behead his victim in an alleged ISIS-inspired assault.

While it is unclear if there was a media blackout surrounding the attack, what is more troubling is that according to ABC, US authorities had been aware of the alleged attacker, 20-year-old Wasil Farooqui, of the Roanoke area, for some time. In the past year, he traveled to Turkey and may have tried to sneak into Syria, where ISIS is recruiting and inspiring sympathizers from across the world, sources said.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

"Surprising, because virtually nobody covered it...

"While it is unclear if there was a media blackout surrounding the attack, .."

As we closer to the election, media will stop all coverage of terrorism. The media knows that any terrorism acts are a serious problem for Hillary and a big push for Trump.

So the Clinton enabling media will black out all terrorists acts, or at least give them very little coverage.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Also, "US authorities had been aware of the alleged attacker, 20-year-old Wasil Farooqui, of the Roanoke area, for some time. In the past year, he traveled to Turkey and may have tried to sneak into Syria, where ISIS is recruiting and inspiring sympathizers from across the world, sources said."

Another slips through the cracks. Even with vetting, we can't stop them from SJS.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

#Nevertrumps (many phony conservatives holding mostly liberal positions) just fine with this, because Frau Clinton will solve all of this, by ordering the media to further downplay such events.

That will perpetuate their myth that all cultures and religions are equal.

Another example of inept FBI under "Republican" James Comey.  Vetting terrorists, that later kill and mutilate Americans.

But this is fine so long as to not offend the delicate sensitivities of muslims, and their white guilt apologists.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline raml

James Comey has been kissing the Clintons ass for years I really doubt he is republican at least I doubt he has ever voted for one I haven't a clue what he pretends to be.

geronl

As we closer to the election, media will stop all coverage of terrorism. The media knows that any terrorism acts are a serious problem for Hillary and a big push for Trump.
because an orange-faced con-man is what everyone needs when feeling threatened

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I know this story has been posted at least 3 times, I'll use this thread.

Why does the suspect's mugshot show him all in green? I've never really seen that. All of the articles I've seen with the picture show this.

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/virginia-man-yelling-%E2%80%98allah-akbar%E2%80%99-stabs-seriously-injures-2-0

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
#Nevertrumps (many phony conservatives holding mostly liberal positions) just fine with this, because Frau Clinton will solve all of this, by ordering the media to further downplay such events.

That will perpetuate their myth that all cultures and religions are equal.

Another example of inept FBI under "Republican" James Comey.  Vetting terrorists, that later kill and mutilate Americans.

But this is fine so long as to not offend the delicate sensitivities of muslims, and their white guilt apologists.
Like many here, I an a #nevertrump. I am also a #neverhillary. Like many others here, my Conservative cred isn't in question nor at issue, and I have repeatedly voiced support for a better candidate. I'm voting my conscience, and your vile mischaracterization, something obviously intentional because you have been notified of your egregious errors numerous times, is at best offensive, and perhaps a sign of some deeper psychological ailment.
Murder is wrong. It is one of the 'big ten' and listed in the 'thou shalt nots' right in the Bible. How could we see all cultures as 'equal' but vote against people or withhold our vote entirely on moral grounds? Your dog won't get off the sofa, much less hunt.

I urge you to seek psychological counseling before it is too late.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 09:53:43 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis