Author Topic: RIGGED: Trump BEATS Hillary In Poll – What Monmouth Did To The Results CONFIRMS Our Suspicions  (Read 489 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
RIGGED: Trump BEATS Hillary In Poll – What Monmouth Did To The Results CONFIRMS Our Suspicions

The original unweighted poll showed Trump beating Hillary in Ohio 41-39, but when the poll was later amended to include more Democrats, Hillary was handed victory by a margin of 43-39.

The unweighted sampling of voters was split 33.3R/29.3D/35.6I, but was subsequently changed (pages 6-7) to 29R/33D/37I in order to ensure Hillary came out on top.

Read More At: http://clashdaily.com/2016/08/rigged-trump-beats-hillary-poll-monmouth-results-confirms-suspicions/

Offline sinkspur

Polls are weighted based on voter registration and turnout last election.    This silly argument is within the margin of error anyway, so what's the point?

Complaining about polls is the refuge of a loser.   
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ScottinVA

I guess you don't remember the "unskewed polls" fiasco in 2012, in which belief in manipulated polls permeated GOP and conservative thinking.  After all, there was NO WAY the party identification split in this country could be as wide as D+5!

In that sense they were right... measurements taken during the 2012 election showed the split was D+6.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 04:41:46 pm by ScottinVA »