Author Topic: Emails: Huma Abedin Left Classified Material Unsecured In The Front Seat Of Her Car  (Read 312 times)

rangerrebew

Emails: Huma Abedin Left Classified Material Unsecured In The Front Seat Of Her Car
Photo of Chuck Ross
Chuck Ross
Reporter
10:34 PM 08/22/2016

Emails released on Monday show that Hillary Clinton’s top State Department aide, Huma Abedin, left classified government information that needed to be burned in the front seat of her vehicle.

“Favor” is the subject of Abedin’s July 20, 2009 email to Lauren Jiloty, Clinton’s personal assistant. Judicial Watch obtained the records and hundreds more pages of Abedin emails as part of its ongoing Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the State Department.

“I’m going to have ambassador ride on next drive,” wrote Abedin. “There’s a bunch of burn stuff in the pocket of my front seat.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/22/emails-huma-abedin-left-classified-material-unsecured-in-the-front-seat-of-her-car/#ixzz4I9cEEb2n

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If we can't take down Hillary, we should take down Huma. Hillary will be lost without her, and maybe Huma could be turned to testify.
The Republic is lost.