Author Topic: Donald Trump Isn’t Flip-Flopping on Deportations. He’s Playing Both Sides.  (Read 359 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Donald Trump on Monday denied a weekend’s worth of speculation that he is considering softening his hard-line support for the mass deportation of the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States. “No, I'm not flip-flopping,” he told Fox News. In his next breath, however, the GOP nominee made clear that his current plan remains a work in progress. “We want to come up with a really fair but firm answer,” he said. “That's—it has to be very firm. But we want to come up with something fair.”....

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/08/22/donald_trump_isn_t_flip_flopping_on_deportations_he_s_playing_both_sides.html

nth Degree Chess Move

geronl

His supporters think he is playing against the "globalists" when they themselves are the real marks

Offline Suppressed

Like he hasn't had enough time to come up with a plan.  I thought he had it all worked out.

Poor sucker Trump supporters.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline BuckeyeTexan

Like he hasn't had enough time to come up with a plan.  I thought he had it all worked out.

Poor sucker Trump supporters.

He has an immigration plan. I think Jeff Sessions wrote it. Now it's open to negotiation, just like everything else.
There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle

Offline Vulcan

His supporters think he is playing against the "globalists" when they themselves are the real marks

Knowingly or unwittingly, they are his useful idiots.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
He has an immigration plan. I think Jeff Sessions wrote it. Now it's open to negotiation, just like everything else.
Well, he told us everything was a suggestion. What did we expect?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour