Author Topic: Trump on legalizing illegals: I’m not flip-flopping but we’re trying to “come up with an answer”  (Read 521 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump translated: I'm not flip flopping, so here is how I'm flop flipping...

I … thought he already came up with an answer for illegals, namely, mass deportation. Did I dream that? We’re going to build a great big beautiful wall, we’re going to have a national “deportation force,” and then once everyone’s back on the other side of the border the “good ones” can line up to be readmitted as America’s need for extra labor dictates.

That’s the answer. Isn’t it?

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/22/trump-on-legalizing-illegals-im-not-flip-flopping-but-were-trying-to-come-up-with-an-answer/

Offline sinkspur

Everybody knew Trump was lying about deporting illegals, and he's lying about the wall too. 

Supporters=saps.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

Now for something completely different... but its not a flip-flop, instead it's a shoe held on by straps

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
We can dust off the old John Kerry flip flops and rebrand them. Pretty ironic they are both candidat d'orange.

Offline Suppressed

Oh, what a fool I was, thinking that he already had a plan

O! What a sucker I was for believing him!!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn