Author Topic: Chaffetz: Clinton Interview Notes Provided by FBI Are ‘Embarrassing’  (Read 284 times)

Offline unknown

Chaffetz: Clinton Interview Notes Provided by FBI Are ‘Embarrassing’

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/08/22/chaffetz-fbi-n2208214

Cortney O'Brien
Aug 22, 2016

The FBI granted Congress’ wish in providing notes from the FBI’s interview with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton earlier this summer over her dangerous use of a private email server. Legislators wanted answers after FBI Director James Comey concluded there was no justifiable reason to indict the former secretary of state, despite her lying about sending and receiving classified intel on the unsecure account.

"So we have a second set of documents that's now different," Chaffetz said. "When you turn them page by page, they're different. I don't know why that happened."

"A lot of this that they claim is classified is just flat-out embarrassing. There's nothing classified about it, it's just embarrassing. It's a lot of immature name-calling, stuff like that," Chaffetz said, while adding that he was not accusing the FBI of protecting Clinton.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)