Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Took a Private Jet Just 20 Miles… to Her Rothschild Fundraiser  (Read 1610 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton Took a Private Jet Just 20 Miles… to Her Rothschild Fundraiser
August 22, 2016 | Tyler Durden | Zero Hedge | 472 views

Editor’s Note: 20 whole miles? What, did they expect her to get in a car and drive over there like the proles???

2016-08-22_7-07-05

As we reported a few days ago, Bill and Hillary Clinton spent Friday night in Martha’s Vineyard celebrating Bill’s 70th birthday (posted here).  We’re sure it was a grand affair, well worth the heat Obama had to take from Louisiana flood victims to attend.

Turns out the following morning, Hillary, not one to be bothered with traditional peasant forms of travel, awoke and took her private jet just 20 miles over to Nantucket where the Rothschilds will be hosting a fundraiser.  The event is open to all…well anyone who can afford the $100,000 per person price tag.  Hopefully this is a sign that the whole global warming thing has been solved and we can all rest comfortably at night knowing that we’re safe from sudden, violent attacks at the hands of ManBearPig.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/hillary-clinton-took-a-private-jet-fly-just-20-miles-to-her-rothschild-fundraiser_082016
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 03:35:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline RedHead

Editor’s Note: 20 whole miles? What, did they expect her to get in a car and drive over there like the proles???

If she had gotten into a car and tried to drive from Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket then she would have drowned.  They're different islands.

Offline Suppressed

Kinda tough to drive a car from one island to another.

"Tyler Durden" ain't the brightest bulb out there, I know, but this one takes the cake.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline aligncare

I don't care...I'm NeverTrump and I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.  ^-^

Offline mountaineer

Flying between the islands is a lot more typical than taking the ferry, which takes about three hours. This is much ado about nothing (and has nothing to do with so-called Never Trumps, AC, so why mention it?)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

Flying off of Martha's Vineyard was probably easier on everyone else than driving off, or walking off.  If Clinton was going to drive off, then there would have to be a whole secret service contingent, the ferry would have to be searched top to bottom, and her entourage would be the only one allowed on the ferry.  Same thing if she went as a foot passenger without a car.

Offline r9etb

"Tyler Durden" ain't the brightest bulb out there, I know, but this one takes the cake.

There is a ferry service, though it takes about 2.5 hours total to make the trip.

There are also helicopter services....

OTOH, if she's leaving for somewhere else from Nantucket, it makes sense to have her plane there.

Nevertheless, that's a problem us little people rarely have to contend with.

Offline mountaineer

One of my flights from Nantucket (greatest airport code ever, ACK) to Boston made a stop on Martha's Vineyard - and James Taylor boarded our little puddlejumper. As celebrity sightings go, it beats running into Hillary.

Offline r9etb

and James Taylor boarded our little puddlejumper. As celebrity sightings go, it beats running into Hillary.

Their foreign policy acumen is of a similar stature.

Offline mountaineer

Their foreign policy acumen is of a similar stature.
Six of one, half dozen of the other - for sure.

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

I don't care...I'm NeverTrump and I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.  ^-^

Trolling for trolling's sake.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

Trump Supporters will buy it and be outraged, which is the whole point.
Let it burn.

Oceander

Trump Supporters will buy it and be outraged, which is the whole point.

Of course.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

If she had gotten into a car and tried to drive from Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket then she would have drowned.  They're different islands.
You say that like it could be a bad thing... :smokin:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

rangerrebew

You say that like it could be a bad thing... :smokin:

Even Ted Kennedy tried to fly from one island to another. :whistle:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Flying between the islands is a lot more typical than taking the ferry, which takes about three hours. This is much ado about nothing

Agree ...