Author Topic: Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a Year, Study Finds  (Read 1013 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a Year, Study Finds

By Ed Barnes Published July 06, 2010 FoxNews.com
Facebook Twitter   livefyre Email Print

The cost of harboring illegal immigrants in the United States is a staggering $113 billion a year -- an average of $1,117 for every “native-headed” household in America -- according to a study conducted by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR).

The study, a copy of which was provided to FoxNews.com, “is the first and most detailed look at the costs of illegal immigration ever done,” says Bob Dane, director of communications at FAIR, a conservative organization that seeks to end almost all immigration to the U.S.

FAIR's opponents in the bitter immigration debate describe the organization as "extremist," though it is regularly called upon to testify before Congress.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/02/immigration-costs-fair-amnesty-educations-costs-reform.html
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 02:01:25 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a Year, Study Finds
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 06:56:23 pm »
$113 Billion? Why that's impossible! I know that we have been told for years and years that undocumented, sorry :silly: ILLEGALS contribute much more to America than they receive. :3:

Why don't we have an icon of a big steaming pile of manure, some things actually do deserve it.

Offline MajorClay

Re: Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a Year, Study Finds
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 02:19:47 am »
I believe it could be even more.