Author Topic: Trump Leads Clinton by 5+ Points in the Key Battleground State of Pennsylvania  (Read 4836 times)

Offline sinkspur

And yet Cohn's complete "analysis" of the LA Times poll is that its skewed because it weights 2012 voters and according to him 2012 Romney voters are more likely to report they voted for Obama four years later. No data to back that supposition up, and no checking in with the USC research team for validation either.

He admits its a different methodology, but it must be flawed because he doesn't understand it.  :shrug:

When a poll is an outlier, it ought to be questioned.  This LA Times poll has had Trump leading for six months. 

That's way outside the polling norm.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

geronl

I read those before. Excellent research on your part and I thank you.  :beer:

@AbaraXas is really good at that. When I first started posting seriously early this year, he was so helpful I thought he was like Clippy.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
@AbaraXas is really good at that. When I first started posting seriously early this year, he was so helpful I thought he was like Clippy.

It is all in my memoirs.

geronl

TomSea wrote:
"Good news, I saw an article too that Connecticut's economy might give the GOP nominee a chance."

Trump probaby has a better chance here than any of the other candidates would have.
That's not saying he'll win.
It IS saying he'll win a larger share of the total vote.
Cruz would have gone nowhere here.

Trump will get the same number of electoral votes from Connecticut as Cruz would have gotten: NONE. Trump spending his time and money and effort to woo that state is ridiculous and wasteful.

geronl

It is all in my memoirs.

I kind of thought that would end up being posted, lol.

Offline NavyCanDo

Hunting for and picking a favorable poll to make a point  is a path to certain failure.

Real Clear Politics, is showing a much different story - using several highly watched polls.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Victoria33

BWAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!!
]
@sinkspur

Let's see what the usual poll takers come up with in Penn. before taking this poll seriously.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 04:33:12 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Longmire

This LA Times poll has had Trump leading for six months. 

That's not true at all.

The LA Times tracker poll has had Clinton in front for the last three weeks with Trump closing the gap in the just last few days.

Offline Frank Cannon

@sinkspur

Let's see what the usual poll takers come up with in Penn. before taking this poll seriously.

The real pollsters in PA have her up 10.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Hunting for and picking a favorable poll to make a point  is a path to certain failure.

Real Clear Politics, is showing a much different story - using several highly watched polls.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

The info at that link is something  no Trump supporter wants to see.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.