Author Topic: Interesting Polling Results  (Read 869 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Interesting Polling Results
« on: August 22, 2016, 03:40:17 am »
 I found this polling site that you can include third part candidates.  The polling information is very interesting.  For instance Washington State which usually goes Democratic is polling 43% Hillary, 24% Trump and a whopping 33% other.

I hear it all the time here in Washington.  Democrats are no more satisfied with their candidate than we are with ours.

http://www.270towin.com/2016-polls-clinton-trump/

You can click to include third party otherwise they are all listed as other.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Oceander

Re: Interesting Polling Results
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 03:42:03 am »
I found this polling site that you can include third part candidates.  The polling information is very interesting.  For instance Washington State which usually goes Democratic is polling 43% Hillary, 24% Trump and a whopping 33% other.

I hear it all the time here in Washington.  Democrats are no more satisfied with their candidate than we are with ours.

That's still a 19 percentage point edge for Clinton over Orange Julius.  All it takes is 1 vote more to win.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 04:02:04 am »

Don't know what part of WA you live, but here in my part of Western WA I do not see  Hillary or Trump bumper stickers. However Democrats in the area are still driving around with faded Obama/Biden stickers. There was far more enthusiasm for Hillary when she was running in 2008.   Hillary will still win the state, but I think  hers and Trumps numbers will be noticeably smaller than the results from 2008 & 2012

A little perspective.  WA State Election results. Both cases counties east of the cascade mountains voted Republican, west of the cascades Democrat.

Obama  51.34%
McCAIN  40.26

Obama  56%
Romney  41.29%
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 04:23:22 am »
Don't know what part of WA you live, but here in my part of Western WA I do not see  Hillary or Trump bumper stickers. However Democrats in the area are still driving around with faded Obama/Biden stickers. There was far more enthusiasm for Hillary when she was running in 2008.   Hillary will still win the state, but I think  hers and Trumps numbers will be noticeably smaller than the results from 2008 & 2012

A little perspective.  WA State Election results. Both cases counties east of the cascade mountains voted Republican, west of the cascades Democrat.

Obama  51.34%
McCAIN  40.26

Obama  56%
Romney  41.29%

Yeah it will go to Hillary of course but they are not enthused.  I agree I haven't seen many Trump or Hillary bumper stickers.  I am Western Washington also.  I just thought that was funny that we had such a large other category. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 04:25:15 am »
That's still a 19 percentage point edge for Clinton over Orange Julius.  All it takes is 1 vote more to win.

Washington has gone Democratic for a long time.  We can't even get rid of Patty Murray.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 12:07:04 pm »
Kind of sad what's happened to Washington and Oregon since the 1980s.  Both were swing states before they were irreversibly infested with migrants from California.  When I was assigned with the Air Force in Spokane in the late 1970s, the Inland Empire region rivaled Idaho in its rock-ribbed conservatism, and went very strongly for Reagan in 1980 and 1984.