Author Topic: So now Trump’s deportation force is “to be determined?”  (Read 1191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So now Trump’s deportation force is “to be determined?”
« on: August 21, 2016, 06:15:46 pm »
posted at 11:01 am on August 21, 2016 by Jazz Shaw

The rumors started earlier this weekend and I’m pretty sure that even Donald Trump’s most lukewarm supporters were dubious. There were supposedly comments made during a meeting with Hispanic leaders and advocates which could have been interpreted as saying that Trump might be softening on illegal immigration and deportations. But anyone’s comments can be misinterpreted, or perhaps The Donald was just trying to grease the skids a bit during that meeting and got carried away. Last night on Twitter I noticed Allahpundit reminding everyone of the line in the sand.

Allahpundit @allahpundit

I know he’s already endorsed touchback amnesty, but that still involves deportation. He can’t renege on deportation.
7:52 PM - 20 Aug 2016

more
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/21/so-now-trumps-deportation-force-is-to-be-determined/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: So now Trump’s deportation force is “to be determined?”
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 06:19:18 pm »
This is a guy, who just four years ago, said Romney's amnesty program was too cruel. No one should be surprised he is flip flopping on this too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 06:34:42 pm »
This is a guy, who just four years ago, said Romney's amnesty program was too cruel. No one should be surprised he is flip flopping on this too.

You know it folks.  The damn orange cult's comeback every time someone questions his competency  is "YEAH, BUT HE's GONNA BUILD THAT WALL !!!!!!!"

The Duping has been complete.  Activate Remorse.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 06:40:24 pm »
So many FReepers and Trump supporters looked forward to putting on their brown shirts and snazzy armbands for this whole new and totally unnecessary expansion of federal government too!

How sad for them.  :tongue2:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 06:42:30 pm »
I think there is an article out there that Univision and Buzzfeed reported this initial story in error.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 06:46:22 pm »
    Allahpundit @allahpundit

I know he’s already endorsed touchback amnesty, but that still involves deportation. He can’t renege on deportation.
    7:52 PM - 20 Aug 2016

Sure he can. Just wait and see.   10294
Let it burn.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 06:46:30 pm »
posted at 11:01 am on August 21, 2016 by Jazz Shaw

The rumors started earlier this weekend and I’m pretty sure that even Donald Trump’s most lukewarm supporters were dubious. There were supposedly comments made during a meeting with Hispanic leaders and advocates which could have been interpreted as saying that Trump might be softening on illegal immigration and deportations. But anyone’s comments can be misinterpreted, or perhaps The Donald was just trying to grease the skids a bit during that meeting and got carried away. Last night on Twitter I noticed Allahpundit reminding everyone of the line in the sand.

more
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/21/so-now-trumps-deportation-force-is-to-be-determined/

The Who:  Wont Get Fooled Again

Lyrics

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgment of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war

Just like yesterday
No, no

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

There's nothing in the streets
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Are now parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

Just like yesterday
Don't get fooled again
No, no

Yeah!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 07:02:13 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2016, 07:27:05 pm »
Sure he can. Just wait and see.   10294

That's why I can't vote for Trump.  He back paddles on everything he says.  What he says on issues changes frequently.  It's anybody's guess as to what he would actually do.  He grew his support on the promise of deportation, no amnesty, building a wall and being an outsider.  He has softened on ALL of those promises and when they are brought up, he changes his stance to whatever he to change it to at any given moment.

I don't trust him.  I don't believe him.  He has ZERO credibility and NO integrity.   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2016, 08:09:41 pm »
That's why I can't vote for Trump.  He back paddles on everything he says.  What he says on issues changes frequently.  It's anybody's guess as to what he would actually do.  He grew his support on the promise of deportation, no amnesty, building a wall and being an outsider.  He has softened on ALL of those promises and when they are brought up, he changes his stance to whatever he to change it to at any given moment.

I don't trust him.  I don't believe him.  He has ZERO credibility and NO integrity.   

Yup. Which is why I decided early on that I would not vote for him. He has less integrity than a bad used car salesman. He makes regular politicians look like paragons of virtue.  He makes Bill Clinton and Barack Obama look like amateur liars.  Etc.
Let it burn.