Author Topic: Turkey suicide bomber who killed 50 'a child aged 12-14'  (Read 825 times)

rangerrebew

Turkey suicide bomber who killed 50 'a child aged 12-14'
« on: August 21, 2016, 03:01:55 pm »
Turkey suicide bomber who killed 50 'a child aged 12-14'
#TurkeyAtWar

Remains of suicide vest found at site of attack on the street celebrations of a reportedly Kurdish wedding in Gaziantep
A man and woman mourn a victim of the blast that targeted a wedding celebration in Gaziantep, southern Turkey (Reuters)
MEE staff's picture
MEE staff
Saturday 20 August 2016 21:25 UTC
Last update:

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Sunday a suicide bomber aged between 12 and 14 was responsible for the attack on a wedding in the Turkish city of Gaziantep that killed at least 50.

"The explosion was the result of a suicide bomber aged between 12 and 14 who either detonated [the bomb] or others detonated it," Erdogan said during a press conference from Istanbul. He repeated his assertion that initial information suggested the attack was perpetrated by the Islamic State group.

At least 50 people were killed and 94 wounded when a suicide bomber targeted a wedding celebration in Gaziantep on Saturday.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/attack-wedding-gaziantep-turkey-leaves-people-dead-mp-says-2008670867
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 03:02:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Turkey suicide bomber who killed 50 'a child aged 12-14'
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 03:13:56 pm »

More coming to America if liberals and phony conservatives, that hold the same liberal position on most issues, get their way.

Hillary wants to increase the refugee immigration numbers by 550% and that is where the terrorists have stated they will infiltrate.

The truth is, legitimate refugees do NOT need to come to the US. There is plenty of space in Saudi Arabia, Turkey, etc. They would be among their own where language and culture would be the same.

Bringing them here (or to Europe) is a product of bleeding heart white-guilt. The idea they will assimilate is ridiculous, based on history.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 04:33:01 pm »
More coming to America if liberals and phony conservatives, that hold the same liberal position on most issues, get their way.

Hillary wants to increase the refugee immigration numbers by 550% and that is where the terrorists have stated they will infiltrate.

The truth is, legitimate refugees do NOT need to come to the US. There is plenty of space in Saudi Arabia, Turkey, etc. They would be among their own where language and culture would be the same.

Bringing them here (or to Europe) is a product of bleeding heart white-guilt. The idea they will assimilate is ridiculous, based on history.

:thumbsup2:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 07:04:48 pm »
I'll bet liberal dogooders are chomping at the bit to make noise about the fact he wasn't even wearing a helmet. :whistle:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 07:10:13 pm »
I wouldn't believe a word coming from Sultan Erdogan.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 07:20:53 pm »

Maybe not. But I think the people are nonetheless dead, at the hands of muslims of some particular stripe.

And that alone is enough for ME, to want much better scrutiny and screening, regarding admittance of ANY them.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 08:14:41 pm »
A "remote control" explosion seems to be one possibility, perhaps even likely reported in the news now.

Boko Haram reportedly did this in Nigeria.

Absolute child abuse. Freaks.

Offline unknown

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 08:33:20 pm »

What?!?   You don't believe "a word coming from Sultan Erdogan."   Gee, I wonder why?

“Ottomans [Muslims] Were The First to Reach The Moon,” says Turkish President

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/ottomans-were-the-first-to-reach-the-moon-says-turkish-president/

Mr. Erdogan claimed that Muslim explorers reached the Moon more than 300 years before the beginning of the Apollo program, vowing to build a mosque “in the crater” where they landed.

“It is alleged that the first man to walk on the moon was Neil Armstrong in 1969,” Erdogan said. “In fact, Muslim space explorers reached our satellite 334 years before that, in 1635. Everyone knows the story of the famous aviator, Lagari Hasan Celebi, the “Ottoman Rocket Man”, who made the first successful manned rocket flight in 1633. What you might not know, is that he attempted to reach the moon, two years later, and could very well have succeeded!”

The Turkish President Erdogan continued after hearing snickers and whispers from the audience...

“Why do you not believe it? Because you’ve never believed that a Muslim can do such a thing, ...” “This claim is not new. A number of academics in Turkey and in the rest of the world have made this claim, and I believe they are right. NASA may have destroyed most of the physical evidence of the Ottoman’s success during the Apollo 11 mission, but we’ll try to find any evidence that might have escaped the cover up.”

:bigsilly:

« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 08:33:58 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)