Author Topic: Trump to Speak at Historic Black Church on Sunday – Wants to Make America Great for Black Americans  (Read 3586 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump to Speak at Historic Black Church on Sunday – Wants to Make America Great for Black Americans

The historic Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries in Charlotte, North Carolina is hosting Donald Trump on Sunday.

The church leaders said on CNN that “Supporting Hillary Clinton for President is like being with an abusive ex-spouse” will host Donald Trump on Sunday morning.  Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries in Charlotte, North Carolina welcomed Lara Trump, Trump’s daughter-in-law and wife to Eric Trump, to the church on August 7th.  The church has undergone intense media challenges since announcing their support for Trump.

Read More At: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/343016/

I'll be looking for the Washington Post article on this.

Offline sinkspur

Conservatives complain when Democrats pimp in black churches.

But, well, Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm very glad Trump is doing this .... reaching out to AA voters and telling the truth.   :patriot:

Oceander

I'm very glad Trump is doing this .... reaching out to AA voters and telling the truth.   :patriot:

Offline sinkspur

Psst!  RIV!  This church is the 1% of blacks who support Trump.  And the press is not covering it. Trump's great at preaching to the choir (literally, in this case).

Wingnut

Psst!  RIV!  This church is the 1% of blacks who support Trump.  And the press is not covering it. Trump's great at preaching to the choir (literally, in this case).

"Pimpin Ain't Dead"
-Donald Trump

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Psst. Sinspur, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Milwaukee and DC are not exactly shining examples of Democratic successes. And if the press is not covering it, hey, they've got to play their role as being America's Pravda.

Oceander

Psst. Sinspur, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Milwaukee and DC are not exactly shining examples of Democratic successes. And if the press is not covering it, hey, they've got to play their role as being America's Pravda.

Psst.  Trump ain't gonna do a hill of beans.  As always, he's telling lies to get you suckers invested in the scheme.  Once you're fully invested, the bankruptcy will hit.  As it always does to idiots who invest in his projects.

So what?  His message will be carried by all those who attend his speech.  And he'll keep explaining the Democrats' failures, presenting an alternative and asking for their votes.

Trump is finally doing what no Republican has done.....he's not assuming he cannot win AA votes---he's presenting a vision for a better future through bold, new leadership. 

Haven't we always wanted this from our POTUS candidate? 

Oceander

So what?  His message will be carried by all those who attend his speech.  And he'll keep explaining the Democrats' failures, presenting an alternative and asking for their votes.

Trump is finally doing what no Republican has done.....he's not assuming he cannot win AA votes---he's presenting a vision for a better future through bold, new leadership. 

:bigsilly:

You Trumpkins are always good for a laugh.

:bigsilly:

You Trumpkins are always good for a laugh.

Happy to help make your day.

But remember ... he who laughs last, laughs best.   888blackhat

Oceander

Happy to help make your day.

But remember ... he who laughs last, laughs best.   888blackhat

I know.  I'm going to have to get bigger shirts so my sides don't split in November laughing.  Of course, after that, I'll have to shoulder the load and start helping to clean up the catastrophic mess you Trumpkins have made.

geronl

It's a pretty safe bet that Trump will get fewer black votes than any GOP nominee before him

Offline Suppressed

Trump is finally doing what no Republican has done.....he's not assuming he cannot win AA votes . . .

I love the way Trump supporters just make stuff up when the facts don't fit...

Romney campaign begins quiet push for African American voters
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/romney-campaign-begins-quiet-push-for-african-american-voters/2012/05/24/gJQADfALoU_story.html
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sinkspur

I repeat myself:

Bush woos black vote for 2000 election

https://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/nov/27/uselections2000.usa

Wingnut

Got to give the man credit for his Black voter out-reach efforts.  I know when Trump was asked to speak before the NAACP, National Urban League, and the National Association of Black Journalists he was fantastic.  He rocked his speeches and knocked it out of the park at those events earlier this summer.  I was searching for pictures from the events but couldn't find any RiV.   The press must not have covered his speeches.

Got to give the man credit for his Black voter out-reach efforts.  I know when Trump was asked to speak before the NAACP, National Urban League, and the National Association of Black Journalists he was fantastic.  He rocked his speeches and knocked it out of the park at those events earlier this summer.  I was searching for pictures from the events but couldn't find any RiV.   The press must not have covered his speeches.

Damn good sarcasm there.  Really A+

Do you have it in you to applaud Trump's current efforts?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conservatives complain when Democrats pimp in black churches.

But, well, Trump.

WHAT!...just yesterday you were complaining he is only speaking to white audiences and needs to go to Black venues.....can't have it both ways sink.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Since it offends you, why not run back to your little kiddie romper room safe space?  After all, that was provided after you and the other Trumpkins demanded it, so you could have your very own little mini-FR, where you can squash anything that's even slightly non-worshipful of Trump.  Run along little kiddie, run along.

Since it offends you, why not run back to your little kiddie romper room safe space?  After all, that was provided after you and the other Trumpkins demanded it, so you could have your very own little mini-FR, where you can squash anything that's even slightly non-worshipful of Trump.  Run along little kiddie, run along.

His post didn't offend me @Oceander.  I was sincerely impressed with the nuance of his sarcasm ... I almost missed it.

I'm not running anywhere, but I do appreciate being referred to as a "kid"---it's been a while.   :laugh:

Oceander

His post didn't offend me @Oceander.  I was sincerely impressed with the nuance of his sarcasm ... I almost missed it.

I'm not running anywhere, but I do appreciate being referred to as a "kid"---it's been a while.   :laugh:

Run along little baby, off to the romper room.  Better to leave real discussion to your betters.

Wingnut

Sorry RiV.  I can't applaud a fraud.

HonestJohn

It's a pretty safe bet that Trump will get fewer black votes than any GOP nominee before him

Yep.

And the least number of Hispanic, Asian, Mormon, Jewish, or Muslims votes as well.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Did he resonate?

the criticism begins.  I read through some of this.  Trump lacks any real plan as usual.  He really didn't say anything except why the hell not give him a chance!

It really is a local government issue.  If he thought that he had any real plans to make a difference he should have stated it.  But that isn't the way Trump rolls.  He picks an issue and brings it up but doesn't give any real solution.  Before this election I would have said that I believed if African Americans would break the Democratic party habit they could find real solutions.  In Federal elections but especially in their own local elections.  But now I find it hard to believe that there is any real sincerity or hope in any political party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/08/21/heres-what-african-americans-have-to-lose-if-trump-is-elected/?ref=yfp&utm_term=.a66019bca196

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

did he pass out Play-Doh?