Author Topic: Yikes! Sheriff Clarke floats controversial theory on why Obama stayed away from flood  (Read 1538 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yikes! Sheriff Clarke floats controversial theory on why Obama stayed away from flood

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. remarked Saturday that President Obama must believe there aren’t enough blacks affected by flood-ravaged Louisiana because the suffering hasn’t been sufficient for him to interrupt his Martha’s Vineyard vacation.

Clarke, who’s a frequent critic of the Obama administration, observed on social media:
Apparently not enough blacks were affected to make a racism issue out of it or to have had a sense of urgency about.
Read More At: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/21/yikes-sheriff-clarke-floats-controversial-theory-obama-stayed-away-flood-381579

Oceander

HAPPY2BME

Waiting for someone to pipe in here and defend obama while swooping down with a butcher knife on Trump's testicles.

geronl

Clarke seems to spend more time trying to be a pundit than Sheriff, I am sure the voters of his county knew they were voting for that. not.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Waiting for someone to pipe in here and defend obama while swooping down with a butcher knife on Trump's testicles.

You have a very vivid and somewhat unsettling imagination.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Interesting choice of words. do you think about Trump's testicles often?

Oceander

You'll be waiting a long time then.  Then again, I no longer expect rational thought from a Trumpkin.  Why not run back to the safe space you demanded the forum give you.  Leave the real discussion to your betters.

geronl

while swooping down with a butcher knife on Trump's testicles.

Someone already did that.

Offline unknown

“You know who my savior is?” Clarke said. “God Almighty and his son Jesus Christ. That's who my savior is.”

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Clarke says he will 'do everything I can' to help Trump win

http://archive.jsonline.com/blogs/news/383199261.html

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Offline dfwgator

Read More At: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/21/yikes-sheriff-clarke-floats-controversial-theory-obama-stayed-away-flood-381579
My theory is that he's doing it to spite Hillary. I think deep down Obama despises Hillary.  He knows she's too lazy, or unable, to go down there herself. 

Offline dfwgator

For Obama, personally a Trump victory is good for him.  He will constantly be sought out as the voice of opposition and remain in the spotlight, which is what he craves.  He can't do that if Hillary is President.

Offline MajorClay

For Obama, personally a Trump victory is good for him.  He will constantly be sought out as the voice of opposition and remain in the spotlight, which is what he craves.  He can't do that if Hillary is President.

Good point!

Offline RedHead

And what exactly did Trump accomplish with his photo op? Just curious.