Author Topic: Phyllis Schlafly Unveils Artwork for Upcoming Book ‘The Conservative Case for Trump’  (Read 1529 times)

Offline unknown

Phyllis Schlafly Unveils Artwork for Upcoming Book ‘The Conservative Case for Trump’

http://www.teaparty.org/phyllis-schlafly-unveils-artwork-upcoming-book-conservative-case-trump-183042/

August 19, 2016

Conservative icon and legend Phyllis Schlafly reveals to Breitbart News the book cover of her upcoming book The Conservative Case for Trump.

In it, the 92-year-old lawyer, bestselling author, and “sweetheart of the Silent Majority”makes her case why every conservative should vote for Donald Trump.

From the Publisher

From Phyllis Schlafly, the woman whose celebrated classic A Choice Not An Echo (over 3 million copies sold) upended the 1964 Republican Convention, comes a persuasive new argument for a surprising conservative choice: Donald Trump.

For the first time since 1980, a significant number of Republicans are considering abandoning their party’s nominee. This is a grave mistake, Schlafly says—because a Donald Trump “radical redirection” could actually set America back on the path of Reagan’s conservative revolution.

In The Conservative Case for Trump, Schlafly and her coauthors Ed Martin and Brett M. Decker set aside the circus of the campaign and zero in on ten defining points of the Trump agenda to convince Republican voters that Donald Trump—improbable as it may seem—is the true conservative we’ve been waiting for.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/19/phyllis-schlafly-conservative-case-trump-book-cover/

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Oceander

Oh goody!  Graphics!

Oceander

Hosted at Breitbart, aka Trumpbart, of course.

Oceander

There, fixed it:

geronl

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Through some very careful connections, I was able to get a picture of the case that was being made in the book. Please keep this image close to the vest so our inside guy at the publishing company isn't outed. Here is a secret snapshot he took of an open book so you can make out the kind of case being made.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Is one of those points going to be that Trump will “cut off visas for foreign baseball players, and return our National Pastime to Americans”?

(Yes – Schlafly actually said that.)

:chairbang:

http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/03/11/wow-just-wow-phyllis-schlafly-wants-foreign-players-out-of-american-baseball/
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

geronl

even a Trump licker should admit that the image on her book is just ugly

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Is this the first attempt by Ms. Schlafly to venture into the Fiction section of the library?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Phyllis Schlafly Unveils Artwork for Upcoming Book ‘The Conservative Case for Trump’

Kind of an art deco look. You know, like what was popular in the 1920s and 30s.   10294
Let it burn.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Right.  I'll run on out and grab that book just as soon as I am finished reading

"The Christian Case For Islam"

and

"The Biblical Case for Homosexual Marriage"

All of them are in the same category: FANTASY.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline aligncare

The reaction here is typical: bitter condemnation by NeverTrump of yet another stalwart conservative.

Will any conservative Trump supporter ever measure up? Sessions, Newt Gingrich, Phyllis Schalfly, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Sheriff David Clarke... Every day the list of NeverTrumpers is sounding more and more like BLM liberals.

Offline unknown

The reaction here is typical: bitter condemnation by NeverTrump of yet another stalwart conservative.

Will any conservative Trump supporter ever measure up? Sessions, Newt Gingrich, Phyllis Schalfly, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Sheriff David Clarke... Every day the list of NeverTrumpers is sounding more and more like BLM liberals.

This is spot on.

So many conservative Trump supporters are causing serious mental problems for the NeverTrumpers. The NeverTrumpers see the Trump support from great conservatives and this is causing the NeverTrumpers to 2nd guess themselves, introspection, search themselves; and wonder why, if their great conservative heroes are supporting Trump then what is it they are missing and what is it that is making them so rabid in their hatred towards Trump and Trump supporters and even great conservatives that are supporting Trump.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

This is spot on.

So many conservative Trump supporters are causing serious mental problems for the NeverTrumpers. The NeverTrumpers see the Trump support from great conservatives and this is causing the NeverTrumpers to 2nd guess themselves, introspection, search themselves; and wonder why, if their great conservative heroes are supporting Trump then what is it they are missing and what is it that is making them so rabid in their hatred towards Trump and Trump supporters and even great conservatives that are supporting Trump.

I don't have heroes among politicians.  That's reserved for people who've actually done something.

And I can't think of one "great" conservative supporting Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Kind of an art deco look. You know, like what was popular in the 1920s and 30s.   10294

But, in an ominous kind of way.  Bad artwork.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

History is littered with the corpses of apostates who once championed the very ideas that became their enemy to be destroyed.

It's no different than watching lifelong Christians embrace Chrislam and vociferously lecture the rest of us to get on board with their newfound ecumenicism with Islam, or burn in hell.

Same damn thing.

Satan sticks to what works.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I don't have heroes among politicians.  That's reserved for people who've actually done something.

And I can't think of one "great" conservative supporting Trump.

You mean you don't look up to Sean "knee pads" Hannity?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

This is spot on.

When they cease being conservative, then they should cease being supported by conservatives. period

Offline Gov Bean Counter

More musings of a delusional mind.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...