Author Topic: RNC raises $27 million in July  (Read 671 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RNC raises $27 million in July
« on: August 20, 2016, 07:19:25 pm »
August 20, 2016, 12:39 pm

By Jonathan Swan

The Republican National Committee (RNC) says it raised $27.2 million in July, leaving the party with more than $34 million cash on hand to defend its congressional majorities and to try win back the White House.

The RNC released the new figures in a statement Saturday, adding that the new money brought its total fundraising for the 2016 cycle to $199.5 million.

The party carries debts of $7.7 million, according to the statement.

“Thanks to a high level of grassroots support and our Joint Fundraising Agreements with the Trump campaign, the RNC is raising the resources we need to elect Donald Trump president and preserve our majorities in the House and Senate,” RNC Chairman Reince Priebus said.

“We will continue to bolster our fundraising efforts all the way through Election Day.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/fundraising/292091-rnc-raises-27-million-in-july
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Re: RNC raises $27 million in July
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 07:20:37 pm »
I bet that is way down from 2012

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 01:54:14 am »
The Republican National Committee raised $27.2 million in July -- more than $10 million short of the committee's July fundraising total four years ago.

The RNC has raised $199.5 million this cycle and has $34.5 million cash on hand, according to a release sent Saturday. The average donation for July was $105.

In July 2012, the committee raised $37.7 million and had $88.7 million cash on hand.

The deficit is even larger in terms of the amount of money available to spend in the current campaign. At least $9.5 million of the money collected in July is earmarked for party convention, headquarters or legal expenses, so it can't go toward general election spending.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/republican-national-committee-fundraising-july-227227#ixzz4HvZhjFuS

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 02:18:31 am »
How much have Clinton and the DNC raised, just for comparison's sake.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 02:54:51 am »

And not one penny of it from me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 10:50:29 am »
How much have Clinton and the DNC raised, just for comparison's sake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/dnc-fundraising-july-surge-227235

The DNC raised $32.4 million in July, topping its combined total from the previous three months, according to its filing Saturday with the Federal Election Commission. The Republican National Committee raised $27.2 million in July, and four years ago the DNC raised just under $10 million.