Author Topic: Nigeria: 8,000 Boko Haram Members Voluntarily Surrendered - Military  (Read 335 times)

rangerrebew

Nigeria: 8,000 Boko Haram Members Voluntarily Surrendered - Military

The Nigerian Military on Tuesday in Abuja said that no fewer than 8000 Boko Haram members had voluntarily surrendered to its "Operation Safe Corridor" in the North-East.

The Director of Defence Information, Brig.-Gen. Rabe Abubakar, disclosed this at a lecture organised by the FCT Correspondents' Chapel of the National Union of Journalists (NUJ).

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the lecture with the theme, "Media-Military Relationship in the Fight against Insurgency", was part of the activities marking the 2016 Press Week of the chapel.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201608170130.html
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 04:07:04 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline unknown

Re: Nigeria: 8,000 Boko Haram Members Voluntarily Surrendered - Military
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 08:33:00 pm »

Interesting. Thanks for the update. There seems to be a disintegration of Boko Haram. I looked but couldn't find how many total members there are in this satanic organization.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)