Author Topic: CONFIRMED: ISLAM, NOT ‘GRIEVANCES,’ FUELS MUSLIM HATE FOR THE WEST  (Read 741 times)

Offline unknown

CONFIRMED: ISLAM, NOT ‘GRIEVANCES,’ FUELS MUSLIM HATE FOR THE WEST

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263874/confirmed-islam-not-grievances-fuels-muslim-hate-raymond-ibrahim

ISIS settles the debate—but will Western leaders still disseminate lies?

August 19, 2016 
Raymond Ibrahim

An old (and tiresome) debate appears to have been settled by those best positioned to settle it.  According to Andrew Gripp, a former political science professor:

Since 9/11, one of the defining fault lines in American and Western politics has concerned whether jihadist groups such as al-Qaeda and ISIS are motivated by their religion or by politics – or more specifically, by grievances against Western foreign policy.

Now, however, the world need not rely on my translations and can get it straight from the horse’s mouth:  In a recent article titled “Why We Hate You & Why We Fight You,” the Islamic State gives six reasons.   Reason number one says it all: 

We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son [Christ], you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices. It is for this reason that we were commanded to openly declare our hatred for you and our enmity towards you.

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: CONFIRMED: ISLAM, NOT ‘GRIEVANCES,’ FUELS MUSLIM HATE FOR THE WEST
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 05:43:59 am »

As has been repeatedly pointed out, if Muslims are persecuting their fellow country men and women—people who share their nationality, ethnicity, culture, and language—on the simple basis that they are Christians, why should there be any surprise, or excuses of “grievances,” when Muslims terrorize the “infidels” of the West?

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 05:51:15 am »

In the Islamic state magazine DABIQ,
http://m.clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf

ISIS states why it hates and fights the West:

“We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah.”
“We hate you because your secular, liberal societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited while banning many of the things He has permitted.”
“In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator.”
“We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion.”
“We hate you for your crimes against the Muslims; your drones and fighter jets bomb, kill, and maim our people around the world, and your puppets in the usurped lands of the Muslims oppress, torture, and wage war against anyone who calls to the truth.”
“We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out. As long as there is an inch of territory left for us to reclaim, jihad will continue to be a personal obligation on every single Muslim.”

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 02:29:44 pm »
islam is the problem Their koran and socio-political tenets are the reason they attack the West. It has always made me ill when the left pontificates about Gitmo being a recruiting tool for jihad. Their pseudo-religion is the root cause of islamoviolence.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline unknown

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 03:48:04 pm »
islam is the problem Their koran and socio-political tenets are the reason they attack the West. It has always made me ill when the left pontificates about Gitmo being a recruiting tool for jihad. Their pseudo-religion is the root cause of islamoviolence.

Well, lets keep them out of here.

I wonder who will do that?    Clinton..  or   Trump... 

Clinton..  or   Trump...