Author Topic: Sheriff David Clarke Speaks Truth  (Read 705 times)

Offline unknown

Sheriff David Clarke Speaks Truth
« on: August 18, 2016, 05:42:15 pm »

Sheriff David Clarke Speaks Truth

http://townhall.com/columnists/calthomas/2016/08/18/sheriff-david-clarke-speaks-truth-n2206514

Cal Thomas
Aug 18, 2016

Growing up, I watched a lot of Westerns. In addition to the cowboy hero, the town sheriff was almost always a model of integrity. He stood for law and order against bank robbers, cattle rustlers and horse thieves all trying to disrupt the peace.

A contemporary and real-life version of those fictional characters is Sheriff David Clarke of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.

Clarke has been trying to restore law and order after several nights of rioting...

"You know what encourages this? The growth of the welfare state. These are underclass behaviors. Seventy percent of the kids born in Milwaukee ... are born without an engaged father in their life. So I look at the progressive policies that have marginalized black dads. They push them to the side and say 'you're not needed.' Uncle Sam is going to be the dad, he's going to provide for the kids, he's going to feed the kids ... Uncle Sam has been a horrible father. Uncle Sam does not love these kids. He might keep a little food in their mouths and that is about it. But we all know the importance of an intact family, what it can do to shape the behavior of kids."

Sheriff Clarke called progressive policies "a total disaster,"

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Sheriff David Clarke Speaks Truth
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 05:43:01 pm »

Clarke says he will 'do everything I can' to help Trump win

http://archive.jsonline.com/blogs/news/383199261.html

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 05:43:39 pm »

“You know who my savior is?” Clarke said. “God Almighty and his son Jesus Christ. That's who my savior is.”

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 08:52:20 pm »
Great stuff,  a great American.

:patriot:

Offline unknown

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 10:25:38 pm »
Great stuff,  a great American.

:patriot:

And he's a democrat.  Go figure.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 12:57:43 am »
The surrogate father is a thief and the children grow up wanting to be like him. Mother's boyfriend is notorious for his disregard and eventually hatred for the strange seed sprung previously from his leased plot of of earth.
Welfare taken on the whole cripples people and society. He's right about that one. Life rises to challenges and usually (more often than not) grows from them.  Take strung-out basil, for instance.