Author Topic: Stein: Clinton ‘Too Big to Jail’ in Spite of ‘Abuse of the Rules’  (Read 1219 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Stein: Clinton ‘Too Big to Jail’ in Spite of ‘Abuse of the Rules’
http://freebeacon.com/politics/stein-clinton-big-jail-spite-abuse-rules/

Green Party presidential nominee Dr. Jill Stein called Hillary Clinton “too big to jail” in spite of her “abuse of the rules“ during her CNN town hall on Wednesday night.

Stein has been a sharp critic of Clinton’s email practices as secretary of state, calling for further investigation into her “reckless” behavior and potentially criminal mishandling of classified material.

Mentioning how Clinton would soon receive classified intelligence briefings due to being a major presidential candidate, host Chris Cuomo asked Stein whether she agreed with some calls that she should be denied access.

“Part of the problem with Hillary’s abuse of the rules, she was sort of too big to jail on the rules, and she violated those rules with a sense of impunity,” Stein said. “And she violated them for a purpose, which she stated herself, that she wanted her private information private. Now, it turns out half of her emails she deleted as private.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
And her Presidency will confirm that fact..

But, it won't be THAT bad.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh, she may be big, but I bet they could shove her fat arse in a cell if they turned her sideways...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Oh, she may be big, but I bet they could shove her fat arse in a cell if they turned her sideways...

Who exactly is going to do that after she swears the oath on Jan 20?

Offline Smokin Joe

And her Presidency will confirm that fact..

But, it won't be THAT bad.
Aside from the SMofD, her preemptive incarceration for crimes committed is one of the hopes for our mutual future.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Who exactly is going to do that after she swears the oath on Jan 20?
Frankly, don-o I don't have all the answers. If I did, I'd understand why so many of the Congress are impotently wasting oxygen in DC when they could have held the whole bloody lot to task by cutting off the money.

C S Lewis

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

It might take a few correction officers to shove her in- but with enough time and effort, I bet they could do it! :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline doblin

What would be the consequence of Hillary being indicted for High crimes and misdemeanors after winning the general? Would she still be sworn in? Does her VP? Does Obama stay?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 04:48:33 pm by doblin »

Offline dfwgator

Nobody is too big to jail.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nobody is too big to jail.
Yeah, but if you think 67 senators would vote to convict after impeachment...........
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 05:37:17 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

Yeah, but if you think 67 senators would vote to convict after impeachment...........
Well, two things I would like to see produced by any Article 5 convention: A repeal of the 17th Amendment, and the ability to subject any elected official or appointee to recall elections, be they local, State, or Federal.

C S Lewis