Author Topic: TRUMP CAMPAIGN STATEMENT ON THE ROUNDTABLE ON DEFEATING RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM  (Read 2678 times)

Offline unknown

TRUMP CAMPAIGN STATEMENT ON THE ROUNDTABLE ON DEFEATING RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM

AUGUST 17, 2016
Stephen Miller, National Policy Director

"Today, Mr. Trump convened a meeting of some of the top foreign policy and national security experts in the country to discuss how to win the war against Radical Islamic Terrorism. The participants talked about improving immigration screening and standards to keep out radicals, working with moderate Muslims to foster reforms, and partnering with friendly regimes in the Middle East to stamp out ISIS. This is a stark contrast to Hillary Clinton who wants to bring in 620,000 refugees with no way to screen them, who refuses to say radical Islam, and who bears direct responsibility for the rise of ISIS with her disastrous interventions overseas."

Please view the list of particpants of the Roundtable on Defeating Radical Islamic Terrorism below:

1) General Mike Flynn
2) General Keith Kellogg
3) Senator Jeff Sessions
4) Mayor Rudy Giuliani
5) Congressman Peter King
6) Rich Higgins
7) Congressman Lou Barletta
8) Congressman Chris Collins
9) Congressman Tom Marino
10) Honorable Michael Mukasey
11) Andy McCarthy
12) Chairman Mike McCaul
13) Mark Krikorian
14) Congressman Peter Hoekstra
15) James Carafano
16) Kiron Skinner

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Victoria33

Trump said today he will not use any intelligence information from our Intelligence Agencies, so forget that meeting - it means nothing and Trump means nothing.  Vote for Clinton to prevent world war.  If you are dead it doesn't matter who is on the Supreme Court or if you have healthcare.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Bless Trump for all he is doing, reminds me of another President.

As JFK was a Cold War Warrior; so Trump is the man needed to fight world wide Jihadism.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

You mention JFK, Marilyn's murderer, as "another President," but who is the first President you are reminded of by Trump?
Or are you playing fast and loose with the English language and pretending Trump is now President?

Offline dfwgator

As JFK was a Cold War Warrior; so Trump is the man needed to fight world wide Jihadism.

The same JFK who turned tail during "The Bay of Pigs"?

Offline Axel

Trump said today he will not use any intelligence information from our Intelligence Agencies, so forget that meeting - it means nothing and Trump means nothing. Vote for Clinton to prevent world war.  If you are dead it doesn't matter who is on the Supreme Court or if you have healthcare.

At least you Clinton operatives have given up your sheeps clothing.

"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Here's a photo of the meeting....

Offline Henry Noel

I thought he already knew how to defeat radical Islamic terrorism.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

At least you Clinton operatives have given up your sheeps clothing.
It is comforting for you to believe that.  I have never voted for a rat in 28 years of voting.  In those 28 years, I have worked for, volunteered for, and donated to the GOP.  This year I will not vote for Trump, and I am so disgusted with the party I used to call my home I may not vote at all.

It looks like Trump is going to get his butt kicked anyways, but if he continues to embarrass himself and our country, and if the polls tighten...I could...I can't believe I'm saying this...entertain...irk...the notion of voting against Trump...hurm...by pulling the lever for Clinton ( excuse me...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.)

Offline sinkspur

I thought Trump was going to let Putin take care of ISIS?  That's what he's said in the past:

"Russia wants to get rid of ISIS. We want to get rid of ISIS. Maybe let Russia do it. Let them get rid of ISIS. What the hell do we care?" Trump said.

Trump: Let Putin fight ISIS in Syria

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/27/politics/donald-trump-isis-syria-russia-60-minutes/

Trump wants to conduct foreign policy on the cheap, just like Obama.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

I thought he already knew how to defeat radical Islamic terrorism.

He does know how to defeat Islamic terrorism.
He told us. 
You kill their mothers and daughters.
You kill their grandparents and grand children
You kill their aunts and uncles.
You kill their nephews and cousins.
You kill their neighbors and friends.
You kill their teachers and physicians
You kill their dog and hamsters
You firebomb their cities and mosques
You nuke Syria and Libya
You nuke Iraq and Afghanistan
You nuke Iran, Jordan, Pakistan, Lebanon, Yemen, Turkey, Russia, China, France, Germany, England, Mexico, and Canada

Problem solved.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It is comforting for you to believe that.  I have never voted for a rat in 28 years of voting.  In those 28 years, I have worked for, volunteered for, and donated to the GOP.  This year I will not vote for Trump, and I am so disgusted with the party I used to call my home I may not vote at all.

It looks like Trump is going to get his butt kicked anyways, but if he continues to embarrass himself and our country, and if the polls tighten...I could...I can't believe I'm saying this...entertain...irk...the notion of voting against Trump...hurm...by pulling the lever for Clinton ( excuse me...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.)

I would rather cut my arm off than to vote for any Clinton....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

I would rather cut my arm off than to vote for any Clinton....
I don't know that I could do it, but last year I couldn't imagine not voting for the GOP nominee.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The same JFK who turned tail during "The Bay of Pigs"?
Actually, the CIA told him Castro was a problem and needed to be stopped, that he was going to set up a dictatorship. The NY Times and the State Department bought the BS about 'democracy' in Cuba, and instead of sending in air support, they left those guys to die. Castro's air force and armored coulmns could have been eliminated with a few sorties. It was kinda like Benghazi on steroids.
JFK didn't listen to his intel people. He got his opinion from the Media.

Sound familiar?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline unknown

I thought Trump was going to let Putin take care of ISIS?  That's what he's said in the past:

Trump: Let Putin fight ISIS in Syria

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/27/politics/donald-trump-isis-syria-russia-60-minutes/

Trump wants to conduct foreign policy on the cheap, just like Obama.

On the cheap? Are you sick?

Do not know anyone that has died because of the wars in that middle east hell hole?

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Smokin Joe

On the cheap? Are you sick?

Do not know anyone that has died because of the wars in that middle east hell hole?
Trump isn't looking at lives, just money. There is nothing 'cheap' about being killed or maimed, and for the families and individuals involved the cost is sometimes the ultimate cost. Despite the belief that Khan's folks were being used as Democrat shills, they deserved the respect any gold star family should get, and Trump didn't give them that, partly because he can't envision that pain of losing a child to warfare, even as a combatant.
But money?
Look at how much money Trump spent on TV time during the primary...oh,diddley-squat.

Trump is used to getting by and got quite wealthy, in part, by letting other people pick up the tab. While that makes the business bottom line look good, it is no way to run any military operation, and undercapitalized (which is what Obama has made the military under the present procurement system) is no way to win a conflict.

On the bottom line, military force is used to impose policy.  No presence, no imposition of force, no imposition of policy.

Just because we agree with the actions Putin is taking, and even if we agree with who he is taking them against, that does not imply that his policy underlying his actions coincides with our own, even if the actions in essence would be the same were we to take them.

Putin having the Russian military drop the bombs and conduct strafing runs at Russia's  expense may well damage people we consider enemies, but in the end differences in policy might prove far more expensive to us. Those bombs, shells, and rounds of ammunition are being expended for Russia's eventual benefit, to impose Russian policy, not ours.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 12:21:51 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump doesn't make a big show of his Christianity like some but he's exactly the kind of leader we need at this time,

Oceander

Trump doesn't make a big show of his Christianity like some but he's exactly the kind of leader we need at this time,

Oh, he made quite a business of it early on.

Oceander

We think alike - great minds think alike.

Offline sinkspur

I think 2 Corinthians says something about that...........

Wingnut

Trump was treated for 2nd degree burns after holding that up.

Offline dfwgator

Trump was treated for 2nd degree burns after holding that up.

I don't know about Trump, but you can bet this resulted in some serious burns.

HonestJohn

I think 2 Corinthians says something about that...........

I get all my leather from 2 Corinthians.

That way, I know it's genuine.

:tongue2:

Offline sinkspur

That is damned funny, I don't care who you are!!

Offline Smokin Joe

After all those Chrysler Cordobas, I didn't think there were any Corinthians left to make leather...

C S Lewis