Author Topic: Obama Accepts "Surge" Of 8,000 Syrian Refugees - More Than All Of Europe (And Hillary Wants More)  (Read 683 times)

Offline unknown

Obama Accepts "Surge" Of 8,000 Syrian Refugees - More Than All Of Europe (And Hillary Wants More)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-15/europe-halts-syrian-refugee-admittance-while-obama-accepts-surge-fulfill-10000-goalh

Tyler Durden
Aug 15, 2016

Despite "heroic" promises to accept 160,000 Syrian refugees, European Union member states have only accepted 6,000 to date while the US alone has already admitted 8,000 of the 10,000 promised.  So in light of recent terrorist attacks this begs the question is the U.S. being honorable or just dumb?  According to Nayla Rush of the Center for Immigration Studies the answer might just be the latter (although she's far more polite than we are):

Despite concerns from European leaders, Hillary has suggested that Obama hasn't gone far enough and would like to raise the annual admittance of Syrian refugees from 10,000 to 65,000, a policy which Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions says could cost American taxpayers over $400BN.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Hmmmm. Clinton or Trump.   Clinton or Trump.   Hmmmmm.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online dfwgator

What could possibly go wrong?

Online dfwgator

It's another question you have to ask about Trump vs Hillary.  Who is the more likely of the two to get their agenda passed?

I don't think there's any question that the answer is Hillary.

Offline Dirt for sale

They are globalists; there is only one agenda.