Author Topic: Omaha dad finds pot brownies, eats 4 of them, says mean things to cat  (Read 1125 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
An Omaha dad who mistakenly ate some marijuana brownies didn’t enjoy the experience.

Omaha police officers were called to a house near 90th and Maple Streets about 9:45 p.m. Tuesday to investigate an accidental overdose. They learned that a 53-year-old man had been unloading groceries and found some brownies in the back seat of a car that his adult children had used earlier in the day.

The man ate four of the brownies.

http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/omaha-dad-finds-pot-brownies-eats-of-them-says-mean/article_385099cc-649c-11e6-86a8-4728d60cb7fe.html

geronl

It should be a crime to leave your drugs laying around

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It should be a crime to leave your drugs laying around

No joke, he called the cat a b****.  That poor cat.. drugs are bad, mmmkay..

Offline dfwgator

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

That happened to a girlfriend in college. There were two plates of brownies at the party and she got into the wrong one. The first brownie gave her the munchies, and I had to steer her to the other plate...

From what I understand, the marijuana is a lot stronger now, so four brownies likely put him into 'too high' territory...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis