Author Topic: Trump Enemies: Get Ready to 'Bow Down'  (Read 2628 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump Enemies: Get Ready to 'Bow Down'
« on: August 17, 2016, 09:50:41 pm »
Omarosa — dubbed "the woman America loved to hate" for her cutthroat tactics as a contestant on Donald Trump's show "The Apprentice" — says the GOP presidential nominee will have all of his enemies bowing down to him as commander in chief.....

..."Donald Trump is running for president because he believes that he can help turn the nation around. More importantly, every critic, every detractor will have to bow down to President Trump."...

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Omarosa-Trump-Enemies-Bow-Down/2016/08/17/id/743967/#ixzz4Hd33XVIC

geronl

Re: Trump Enemies: Get Ready to 'Bow Down'
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 10:01:10 pm »
That is the kind of thing that will push people off the fence into NeverTrump

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 10:28:04 pm »
Bow down. I don't think so. I don't bow to tin horn weasels. Heck, I'm an American if you ain't God, I don't bow; I'm a free man.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 10:41:42 pm »
..."Donald Trump is running for president because he believes that he can help turn the nation around. More importantly, every critic, every detractor will have to bow down to President Trump."...
The two words I bolded—more importantly—say everything you need to know.

Making America great again is now admittedly only a secondary goal. The main goal, as we Trump opponents have stated all along, is power and retribution; the silencing and forced subservience of dissidents.

We now have proof of that.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 10:51:39 pm »

I don't think so, Scooter... Not ever gonna happen.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 11:49:34 pm »
OHMYGOSH, y'all! Did you see the comments by the Trumpsters at the link? They are, without a doubt, bat poop crazy! They live in an alternate universe.

I almost posted some tweets on the subject but thought better of it. The worst one was a famous Pastor Bill who said people will be 'begging Trump for forgiveness and mercy for doubting him.'

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 11:53:10 pm »
Omarosa was always a little strange...if you ever watched her on Trump's show you will know what I mean...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 11:59:56 pm »
More importantly, every critic, every detractor will have to bow down to President Trump.

Omarosa, you're fired. (Again.)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2016, 12:04:50 am »
Bow down. I don't think so. I don't bow to tin horn weasels. Heck, I'm an American if you ain't God, I don't bow; I'm a free man.

:thumbsup:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2016, 12:09:50 am »
Sounds like something Louis Farrakahn would say.

Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2016, 12:30:37 am »
Omarosa was always a little strange...if you ever watched her on Trump's show you will know what I mean...

Pretty much describes you average Trump supporter.  So.  what is your point?   

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2016, 12:51:17 am »
I may bow wow at the lunatic but I will never bow down to him, he is not  anyone I have the remotest respect for. I have said before, if the Trumpsters measure of who would be a good President is being successful in business they should of gone after Buffet to run. Buffet started with less, made more and is quanifiably smarter than Trump. Now that doesn't mean I would have voted for Buffet any more than I would Trump, but Buffet is more successful at all the things they tout Trump for.

Offline kartographer

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2016, 01:39:02 am »
She isn't saying anything that a good percentage of Trump supporters say everyday.
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

HonestJohn

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2016, 02:45:17 am »
Sounds like something Louis Farrakahn would say.

Not even Farrakhan is that bats#$% crazy.

This is ISIS-level ideology.  Convert or die.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2016, 11:00:24 am »
Well, that isn't happening.  :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Oceander

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2016, 12:27:18 pm »
Not even Farrakhan is that bats#$% crazy.

This is ISIS-level ideology.  Convert or die.

This is alt-right ideology.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2016, 12:41:20 pm »

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2016, 12:51:13 pm »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2016, 12:51:36 pm »
Let's not mince words - Trump's a would-be fascist and too damn many of his supporters are would-be brownshirts.

There is no greater patriotic duty this year than to, as sink put it yesterday, drive a stake through the heart of this menace. 

This is no time to be reticent and adopt the white-glove attitude of withdrawing from the choice that needs to be made.  That means voting to DEFEAT Trump.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2016, 01:10:16 pm »

Omarosa took her 15 minutes of fame from "The Apprentice", went on several shows on MTV/VH1 where she bullied the other contestants, reducing a couple of them to tears. Donald Trump then gave her a dating show which he produced when she left her husband, and the last time she was in the papers she was dating the actor in the Green Mile right before he died.

She's old news, she's looking for her 15 minutes again. We're not interested now, you're ten years past. Had she done something good with her pseudo fame like some of the others who were on that show like Bill Rancic, we might be interested. Instead she wanted to be the bad girl of reality TV title and got that. Now there are people on reality TV that make her look like nothing. She's unfortunately relegated to the dustbin of TV Z list stars. That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee.....or a mention on jeopardy.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2016, 07:43:32 pm »
I will not comply   :smokin:   :tongue2:

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2016, 07:45:12 pm »
Let's not mince words - Trump's a would-be fascist and too damn many of his supporters are would-be brownshirts.

There is no greater patriotic duty this year than to, as sink put it yesterday, drive a stake through the heart of this menace. 

This is no time to be reticent and adopt the white-glove attitude of withdrawing from the choice that needs to be made.  That means voting to DEFEAT Trump.

Robespierre