Author Topic: Year of Trump helps Republicans close voter gap with Democrats in Florida  (Read 279 times)

Offline unknown

Year of Trump helps Republicans close voter gap with Democrats in Florida

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article95856432.html

JEREMY WALLACE
AUGUST 15, 2016

TALLAHASSEE
Republicans have seen a surge in registered voters in Florida since the start of the year, cutting the Democrats’ overall advantage to the thinnest in state history and giving Donald Trump’s presidential campaign more reason to be hopeful.

Since January, the number of registered voters in Florida has jumped by 377,000 with nearly 60 percent of that within the Republican ranks — a sign that Trump is drawing voters to the party, his campaign argues. Democrats now have a 259,000-vote edge over Republicans — only half of what it was four years ago.

“It is a difference maker,” Karen Giorno, Trump’s chief strategist in Florida, said of the gain in Republican voters combined with the packed rallies that demonstrate enthusiasm for Trump.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.