Author Topic: Nearly half of refugees entering the U.S. this year are Muslim  (Read 692 times)

Offline unknown

Nearly half of refugees entering the U.S. this year are Muslim

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/08/16/nearly-half-of-refugees-entering-the-u-s-this-year-are-muslim/

Phillip Connor
August 16, 2016

The U.S. has received 28,957 Muslim refugees so far in fiscal year 2016, or nearly half (46%) of the more than 63,000 refugees who have entered the country since the fiscal year began Oct. 1, 2015, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the State Department’s Refugee Processing Center. That means that already this year the U.S. has admitted the highest number of Muslim refugees of any year since 2002.

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline bob434

Re: Nearly half of refugees entering the U.S. this year are Muslim
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 07:34:46 am »
and towns all across this country are using the LAME excuse that they 'need muslims to populate their cities and towns' because 'populations are down, and there are too many empty apartments and houses, and the economy is suffering' (I guess they don't realize most 'refugees' get government assistance for everything- even free housing- for life!)

I do not understand why the left are trying to populate our country with evil- Even after watching the colossal disaster that europe and Germany have faced with rapes and crimes by 'refugees' so high that counties have to give the citizens lectures on how to keep themselves 'safe while in the vicinity of muslims' even during broad daylight

Immigrants cost this country between $400 BILLION and $600 BILLION dollars every single year- they are draining our economy- and some analysts have the figures even higher when everything is taken into consideration like crimes committed, lawyers appointed to defend the immigrants free of charge- cost to the victims etc-

"Oh, but Bob434- We need them to do the jobs noone else will do"

NONSENSE- nearly 3/4 of immigrants are on public assistance- and they are costing this country 1/2 a trillion dollars every single year- the ratio of government assistance welfare immigrants to actual working class immigrants proves they are draining this country- not helping it-

The excuse that small towns need muslim refugees because 'there are lots of empty buildings' amd 'because the economy will benefit' is complete rubbish