Author Topic: FBI sends documents on Clinton probe to Congress  (Read 627 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
FBI sends documents on Clinton probe to Congress
« on: August 16, 2016, 07:50:02 pm »
The FBI has provided documents to a House committee on its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server for government business, in an unusual step taken in response to requests from lawmakers seeking insight into why Director James Comey did not recommend criminal charges. 

A brief letter sent Wednesday from the bureau to House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, said the FBI was providing for review “a number of documents related to this investigation.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/16/fbi-sends-documents-on-clinton-probe-to-congress.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fpolitics+%28Internal+-+Politics+-+Text%29

Offline dfwgator

Re: FBI sends documents on Clinton probe to Congress
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 07:58:19 pm »
"This time we've got her!"    :silly:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: FBI sends documents on Clinton probe to Congress
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 12:26:06 am »
@AbaraXas

"With the exception of the classified emails that had been found on the private server, I can see little legitimate purpose to which Congress will put these materials," Schiff said in a statement.

Thank you for your statement. Now, about those classified e-mails...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley