Author Topic: Meet Hillary Clinton's Inner Circle, the Queenmakers Who Won't Rest Until She's President  (Read 396 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meet Hillary Clinton's Inner Circle, the Queenmakers Who Won't Rest Until She's President
By Nina Burleigh On 8/16/16 at 7:10 AM

They came for Bill but left with Hillary.

San Francisco philanthropist Susie Tompkins Buell says the first time she was in the same room with Hillary Clinton was at a Bay Area fundraiser for Bill Clinton, in the early 1990s. Hillary was there to deliver the introduction for her husband, and Buell was instantly smitten—but not by the candidate. “I remember thinking, She is going to run for president someday—it should be her,” Buell, the founder of Esprit clothing, recalls. “It wasn’t that I was turned off by him, I was just so attracted to her. I could feel her dedication.”

more
http://www.newsweek.com/2016/08/26/hillary-clinton-women-490565.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline r9etb

“It wasn’t that I was turned off by him, I was just so attracted to her. I could feel her dedication.”

If by "dedication," she meant, "ruthless and reptilian ambition," then yes: I can feel that, too.