Author Topic: Rush: Trump's ISIS Speech Profundities That the Drive-Bys Don't Want You to Hear  (Read 966 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/08/16/trump_s_isis_speech_profundities_that_the_drive_bys_don_t_want_you_to_hear

Trump's ISIS Speech Profundities That the Drive-Bys Don't Want You to Hear
August 16, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  It all makes sense.  Trump gives his vaunted, anticipated, major address yesterday, foreign policy, ISIS, this kind of stuff.  You'd never know it, but Trump's speech contained a whole bunch of profundities.  Trump's speech contained some amazing things, but you're not hearing about that.  All you're hearing about it was typical Trump bigotry, typical Trump ignorance, typical Trump demonstrating he's unfit and unqualified for the office.

Just typical coverage by the Drive-Bys.  And then after that they're ignoring it, and they're ignoring it because there's things in there, in Trump's speech, that I'm convinced that they do not want certain people to know that he said.  And I will explain what I'm talking about as the program gets underway because that's what the program's for.  It's for me to explain to you what's going on and what I think about it.

Telephone number is 800-282-2882 if you want to join us.  If you want to send an email, I scan them, occasionally select one to reference.  It's ElRushbo@eibnet.com.

Let's go straight to Newt Gingrich and his reaction last night on the Fox News Channel to Trump's foreign policy speech yesterday.  This is what the Newtster, Mr. Newt, had to say.

GINGRICH:  This in some ways is the most important foreign policy speech since Ronald Reagan.  The contrast between what Donald Trump did and what Hillary Clinton is couldn't be clearer.  This is a Grand Canyon-wide chasm of two totally different worldviews.  This was truly a historic speech and it will be interesting to see if the mainstream media can actually focus on the speech.

RUSH:  Not gonna happen.  That was last night.  Trump's speech was yesterday afternoon.  We're coming up on 24 hours since Trump gave the speech, and there's not a peep, there's not a single peep in the Drive-By Media anywhere close to what Newt's talking about.  Did you hear what Newt just said here?  He said in some ways it's the most important foreign policy speech since Ronald Reagan.  Now, we all know that Newt is given to hyperbole.  But that's Newt.

We also know that Newt is a Trumpist. But at the same time Newt has had plenty of criticism of Trump. He's had plenty of constructively negative things to say about Trump. So he's not one of these sycophants that's all-in and defends Trump no matter what.  And I tend to think -- you know, the Trump speech happened yesterday while this program was on the air, and it's not possible for me to get into something in detailed fashion while the program is underway.  All I can do is, you know, maybe roll some sound bites from it, but, I mean, my awareness and knowledge is strictly surface in that circumstance.

It wasn't 'til yesterday afternoon and last night that I was able to get into this.  And I saw some things that, to me, were profound.  And they might be to you, too.  But nobody's gonna know it. I'm not telling you this to say, "Hey, folks, this could be the turnaround."  That's not my point.  The point is that what Trump said versus what Hillary Clinton has said she wants to do, it's a 180.  It's a total reverse of what the two parties are reputed to stand for.

Rather than tease you here, let me tell you what Trump said he's gonna do.  You've heard that the Drive-Bys -- I'm sure you've heard this -- that Trump, God, what a bigot, God, what a racist, God, he discriminates against everybody.

Trump said that we're gonna vet these people, and we're gonna find out why they're coming here, and we're gonna institute requirements.  They gotta come here and essentially love America. They gotta want to become a part of America and we're gonna find out what biases they have. And if they have any desire to come here and kill Americans, they're not getting in.  And the Drive-Bys said he's obviously biased toward Muslims.  Why would they think that?

Why would they think when Trump says, "And if you have designs on coming into this country and killing Americans, you're not getting in," and the Drive-By reaction is, "See, he hates Muslims."  Why would they think that he's talking about Muslims?  Why would they think that at all?  Who's got the bias here?

Anyway, Mrs. Clinton on one hand has said that she wants to be, actually I think it's Trump's term, Angela Merkel.  She wants 500,000 Syrian refugees and Islamic immigrants and so forth, in the country every year, right?  Some number like that, it's a pretty large number, 500,000.  Donald Trump says, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, no way. We gonna vet these people and we're gonna put them under tight examination, and if we find that they are coming here to rabble-rouse, to make trouble, if we find they hate Americans and want to inflict harm, we're not gonna let 'em in."

Now, who is it that lesbians and gays and women consider to be their defenders and their number one protectors?  It'd be the Democrat Party.  Gays and lesbians, the LGBTQ community, along with practically every other minority group, believes that the Republican Party's out to get 'em. And that their savior, their protectors, their defenders, the people looking out for 'em happen to be the Democrat Party and whoever is running for president.  So in this situation, it's Hillary Clinton.

Who does Hillary Clinton want to let into this country just because?  Just because they are Islamists, just because they're Syrian, just because?  She wants to let into this country people who, as part of their religion, must discriminate against gays and lesbians.  We know how Islam regards women, and we know how Islam regards homosexuality.

What candidate in a foreign policy speech yesterday made it clear he doesn't want those people in the country?  And what candidate has just put up the green light and said come on in?  Hillary Clinton.  The Democrat candidate, the Democrat nominee for president, representative of the Democrat Party openly, willingly wants to admit people to the country who have not very pleasant thoughts and ideas about women and homosexuals.

And over here the Republican candidate, Donald Trump, is the guy who doesn't want those people to come in by virtue of his speech yesterday.  So we've got a reversal here of 180 proportion.  We have the Republican candidate for president essentially suggesting that if you want to come into this country and attack Americans because of their gender or because of their sexual orientation -- if you want to come to America and you have a problem with sexual orientation or with women or any other minority group -- we're not gonna let you in.

And naturally, the Republican's being called a bigot. The Republican's being accused of discrimination.  And it's the Democrat who's letting sworn enemies of various of their constituents groups into the country.  This is why I think the Drive-Bys are not going into much detail talking about this speech, and there's no other way to analyze this.  Now, the one thing that you have to accept here is that the religion of Islam is what it is regarding women and homosexuals.

Now, we know that in Saudi Arabia, which is (for lack of a better word) the headquarters of modern Islam... (interruption) Yeah, infidels as well.  We know what Islam says about nonbelievers.  We know what Islam says about women because we see how women are treated.  We just got... I watched this incredible... I heard about it yesterday and I just watched it. The Drive-By Media were making the biggest deal out of the fact the first woman to wear a burqa won a medal in the Olympics.

What does that tell you?  The first woman to wear a burqa!  Well, we have here quite openly what Islam thinks of women by virtue of the way they're treated, the way they're forced to dress, the way they can't drive, the penalties if they veer from the rules and tenets.  Same thing: We know that homosexuals are beheaded in places like Iran and a Saudi Arabia if they're discovered to be homosexuals.  Now, some people may not want to believe that.  There may be some devoted Democrat voters who simply are not gonna accept that.

They may not know that that's part and parcel of the religion -- and when they're told, they might not want to accept it because they won't be able to understand the Democrat candidate openly welcoming people like that into the country.  You remember when Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was running Iran? He came to the United Nations one year in October, the annual General Assembly meeting.  And they invited him to address the student body of Columbia in New York.  And he went!

And he's giving his speech. The speech ends, and it goes to the Q&A.  A student raises his hand, asks the Iranian president about homosexuals in Iran and how they're treated.  Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said, "We don't have any of those in Iran," and the Columbia student audience began to laugh and chuckle.  And Ahmadinejad said, "Oh, do you know some?  Can you tell us where they live?"  The room got kind of quiet.  But I still suggest that many of these traditional Democrat voters will not accept this.  They don't think that's the truth about Islam.

Even after Orlando, look at the Drive-By Media.

Even after Orlando, the Drive-Bys and the Democrats have done everything to say that was not about Islam. "No, no, no! That was... What? Workplace violence! That was somebody off his rocker for the moment. That was somebody insane. No, no.  That had nothing to do with Islam."  That shouldn't surprise you.  Every terrorist act that happens in this country, the Drive-Bys and the Democrats say, "Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no! That has nothing to do with Islam.  Islam is a religion of peace.  There is no terrorism."

Anyway, it is what it is.  I mean, Trump did vow -- and his foreign policy approach was -- to defend America at every turn.  Whatever his policies are, they are rooted in the defense and the protection of United States and its people.  He's gonna keep Club Gitmo open.  He wants to continue his discussion about modernizing NATO and so forth.  The Drive-Bys are out, of course, characterizing it as a speech by a nobody who knows nothing, who's an idiot, who's unfit. He's unsuited, he's ignorant, doesn't know what he's talking about.

But I tell you, when you boil this down, when you actually look at what Trump said -- and I'm sure that some of the things that I'm referring to here are why Newt had his reaction about how important a foreign policy speech it was.  We are in a serious world war.  There is an all-out war on Western Civilization, and there's only one candidate willing to even admit that and then devise a foreign policy designed to thwart it.

The other candidate won't even admit there's a war on Western Civilization because in many ways, the Democrat Party is a combatant in trying to undermine Western Civilization.  Many of its constituent groups are part of the army trying to undermine Western Civilization.  The Democrat Party seems to find common ground with every anti-American group they can out there. They find common ground with every "minority" no matter what.

It's like Scott Walker said (paraphrased), "Mrs. Clinton, you're throwing gasoline on Milwaukee here with these comments of yours," 'cause what we had in Milwaukee is a definite misstep by a citizen, the young Sylville whatever his name is. Smith? The young man shot by the cops.  The guy was a perp.  This was not police misconduct.  There was no moral equivalence here.  There was no, "Both sides are guilty here." But Mrs. Clinton comes out with her statement, "Well, the situation just shows how we need respect for the cops and the cops need respect for the people."

As though whatever went on in Milwaukee, both sides are guilty! That's the moral equivalence we get out of Democrats, and it's not true, and Scott Walker, the governor, said (paraphrased), "Don't say that. Mrs. Clinton, you're just encouraging these people. You're giving them justification for what they're doing and there isn't any."  And so it goes.  So we do have the Democrat candidate by virtue of being a Democrat, who is openly and bragging about how big a person she is, how big their hearts are.

What great compassion they have, by admitting all of these people in the hundreds of thousands (is her objective) who are admitted... I don't want to say "enemies," but they don't like certain Americans.  ISIS... (interruption) I know. ISIS, by the way, their latest atrocity... Did you hear about this? (interruption) Yeah.  ISIS found a bunch of people in Iraq that they claim were working for the Iraqi government. The six citizens of Iraq denied it, said they weren't working for the government.  ISIS said, "Screw you! We think you are," and they boiled them in tar.

In public! They boiled them in tar.  And this group has openly said, "Oh, yeah. We got a bunch of our guys in that bunch of Syrian refugees that are gonna be admitted into your country," and the party that's got the borders open and welcoming all that into the country is the Democrat Party, and here's Donald Trump over here saying, "Unh-uh.  Not on my watch.  We're gonna real strict on who gets in here."  It is the only sensible approach to take, and you are not hearing about it because the narrative on Trump is that he's unfit.

He's unsuited, he's dense, he's stupid, he's inexperienced, he doesn't know what he's talking about, he's too narcissistic, and all of that.  So they can't portray Trump as a serious guy on an issue. When he gets serious, they can't portray his policies as worthwhile.  So they trash them as the usual Republican bigotry, usual Republican discrimination, that kind of thing.  And then they stop talking about it 'cause they don't want draw any more attention to it. 

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Okay.  Here are the correct numbers.  Hillary Clinton wants to increase the number of Syrian refugees by 500%, and that number translates to 65,000 a year.  The current number Syrian refugees getting into America via Obama dictates is 10,000 a year.  Hillary wants to up that to 65,000, not to mention the new overall Islamic or Muslim immigrants that she wants to admit into the country.  And look, folks, it is what it is.  You can get mad at me.

You leftists out there, you can get mad at me all you want.  I know that hearing the truth sometimes is challenging for you.  But here you have the Republican candidate, Donald Trump, who wants to interview these people to find out, "What kind of Americans do you have problem with? You're not an American; you want to come to America. Do you hate gays, do you hate women, do you think women are lesser citizens, do you think gays ought not be able to practice openly?" Whatever.  And if they answer honestly, they're not getting in.

Now, what do you want?  Do you want to admit people into this country who are genuinely oriented against women and gays and lesbians and transgenders?  That's what Mrs. Clinton wants to do, with no questions asked.  I mean, it's clear as it can be.  None of this is arguable.  Now, you might say, "Hillary wouldn't purposely do this!"  Oh, really?  They've got the southern border wide open.  They're letting all kinds of people come into this country, people that do drugs. Trump's also spelled that out, too.

What do you mean, "They wouldn't ever let that happen."  Who do you think is letting all this happen?  Who do you think not only is letting it happen, who do you think's causing much of this?  It's your good old Democrat Party.  And Mrs. Clinton's been right there at the top of it for 30 years right in the mix of all this. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34