Author Topic: NBC Online poll puts lie to media poll narratives: Trump 54% and Stein 20% leads Clinton  (Read 380 times)

Offline unknown

NBC Online poll puts lie to media poll narratives: Trump 54% and Stein 20% leads Clinton

http://www.thecoachsteam.com/2016/08/nbc-online-poll-puts-lie-to-media-poll.html

Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Kevin “Coach” Collins

Jim Rutenberg of the New York Times did Donald Trump and his supporters a great favor when he admitted the media was not being objective in its reporting on Trump. Last Sunday, without any self-consciousness, Rutenberg looked America straight in the eye and said, “Yes we lie for Clinton. What you are going to do about it?”   

His snarky “up yours” meshes perfectly with the polling fraud exposed in the DNC leaked Emails. They proved both CBS and NBC collaborate with the DNC to create false poll results favorable to Hillary Clinton.

Now comes an NBC online poll that is frankly astounding not only in its results but in the very fact that it is being run from yesterday and is still open as of this writing.

The current results of this poll are as follows: of 81,186 votes cast Trump has 43,545 giving him 54% Jill Stein 16226 for 20% Hillary Clinton 13,037 for 16% and Gary Johnson 8378 for 10% of the vote.   

{..snip.. see URL for embedded links and more analysis..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

Online polls are completely meaningless

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
As pointed out in this thread, nbcpoll.com is a fake website not affiliated with NBC. At that, (linked in this thread), even a pro-Trump website called them out as fake earlier this year. It is a fake site run out of Macedonia.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,220979.0.html

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Online polls are completely meaningless

Tell that to last years KC Royals fans....... 88888cool
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

HonestJohn

NBCpoll is a fake news site run out of Macedonia.

Unknown and Happy... Posting the exact same fake news sources.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 06:15:01 pm by HonestJohn »