Author Topic: Trump whacked by another damaging poll  (Read 872 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump whacked by another damaging poll
« on: August 16, 2016, 04:22:34 pm »
 Trump whacked by another damaging poll

The Republican nominee's backslide shows no sign of easing.

By Nick Gass

08/16/16 09:37 AM EDT

The blows just keep coming for Donald Trump. The Republican nominee was hit by a new poll on Tuesday that showed him badly lagging in the crucial swing state of Virginia, underscoring the backslide that Trump’s campaign can’t seem to stop.

The Washington Post poll found Hillary Clinton leading Trump by a whopping 14 points among registered voters, 52 percent to 38 percent, in the state, and by eight points among likely voters, 51 percent to 43 percent.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-poll-august-slide-227051
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Trump whacked by another damaging poll
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 04:57:39 pm »
He's going to get clobbered in northern Virginia and probably in suburban areas where Republicans normally win.  I am worried about down-ticket.  The state has quite a few marginal districts, and this could be a total wipeout that turns Virginia blue for the long term.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 05:08:13 pm »
Virginia Voters are fixin to open up a 55 gallon drum of whoopass on that damned Yankee.  They are gonna kick him so hard he'll have to whistle through his hemorrhoids at his concession speech.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 05:40:15 pm »
Virginia Voters are fixin to open up a 55 gallon drum of whoopass on that damned Yankee.  They are gonna kick him so hard he'll have to whistle through his hemorrhoids at his concession speech.

Too much ego to give a concession speech.  Once he finally realizes it is lost,  probably October, he'll bolt and say the system is rigged.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 05:52:44 pm »

geronl

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 06:09:08 pm »
Too much ego to give a concession speech.  Once he finally realizes it is lost,  probably October, he'll bolt and say the system is rigged.

And he will blame the Republican Party and basically call on his supporters to boycott or even vote Democrat in protest

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 06:27:49 pm »

We need to be sure and include that one to your book. 

:silly:
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.