Author Topic: Sheriff David Clarke: ‘Stop trying to fix the police, Fix the ghetto’  (Read 1438 times)

rangerrebew

Sheriff David Clarke: ‘Stop trying to fix the police, Fix the ghetto’
Published: August 16, 2016
Share | Print This

Source: Infowars

Addressing the weekend violence in Milwaukee that followed an officer-involved shooting, Sheriff David Clarke at a press conference Sunday outlined the cycle which perpetuates the urban violence culminating in civil unrest.

“People have to find a more socially acceptable way to deal with their frustration, their anger and resentment,” Sheriff Clarke said, adding the “war on police” mentality was a “political construct” that had been implemented by the left for a political end.

“Same thing, same model, same subversive groups involved with different names now, different generation of course – as all those folks and the students for a Democratic society got old,” Clarke said.

Here are a few excerpts from Sheriff Clarke’s insightful press conference:

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Sheriff_David_Clarke%3A_%E2%80%98Stop_trying_to_fix_the_police%2C_Fix_the_ghetto%E2%80%99/53485/0/38/38/Y/M.html
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 04:06:04 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PinkFlipFlops

We need more Sheriff David Clarke's in this country! :patriot: Common sense and personal responsibility.

Offline dfwgator

We need more Sheriff David Clarke's in this country! :patriot: Common sense and personal responsibility.
Can we trade him for Trump?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

He is right behind Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch, Harry Reid, Bile and madam Clinton, Lurch, and Nazi Pelosi. :3:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sheriff Clarke was at the Convention speaking for Trump,

I think if one researches it, Clarke came out real strongly for citizens to arm themselves, that's been awhile.

He's on the Hannity show all the time when something like this happens.

Let's be proud of him, he seems like a real good guy,

What Clarke is saying, let the communities, the black community, they are the only ones that can fix this.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
“People have to find a more socially acceptable way to deal with their frustration, their anger and resentment,” Sheriff Clarke said, adding the “war on police” mentality was a “political construct” that had been implemented by the left for a political end.

“Same thing, same model, same subversive groups involved with different names now, different generation of course – as all those folks and the students for a Democratic society got old,” Clarke said.

Most of us would agree with this.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

Bumping, because with only 8 posts, the silence on this thread is deafening. I guess there's just not enough hating on Mr. Trump here to keep the wolfpack snarling and satisfied...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Detroit police Chief James Craig calls them urban terrorists.

Wingnut

Bumping, because with only 8 posts, the silence on this thread is deafening. I guess there's just not enough hating on Mr. Trump here to keep the wolfpack snarling and satisfied...

Put your hate boner away for the #Nevertrump folk.  It is consuming you.