Author Topic: Trump adviser: Wikileaks plotting email dump to derail Hillary  (Read 1144 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump adviser: Wikileaks plotting email dump to derail Hillary
Claims he was hacked after disclosing what Assange told him
Published: 16 hours ago

Jerome R. Corsi

NEW YORK – A top Trump adviser says his computer and personal bank accounts were hacked in retaliation for declaring publicly he believes Julian Assange of Wikileaks has a complete set of Hillary Clinton’s 30,000 scrubbed “private emails” and is preparing to release them to derail the Democratic Party nominee’s presidential campaign.

Roger Stone, co-author of the bestselling book “The Clintons’ War on Women” and a longtime friend of Trump, told WND in an interview that he has communicated directly with Assange.

“In the next series of emails Assange plans to release, I have reason to believe the Clinton Foundation scandals will surface to keep Bill and Hillary from returning to the White House,” he said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/trump-adviser-wikileaks-plotting-email-dump-to-derail-hillary/#Jst0rJhSLt8BgtIR.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Trump adviser: Wikileaks plotting email dump to derail Hillary
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 03:15:01 pm »
Reminds me of Hitler in the Bunker thinking Steiner's attack will make it all good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 03:17:59 pm »
Wikileaks is targeting both sides, they seem to have found a target rich environment with Manafort's involvement in the Ukraine vote.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 03:29:56 pm »
Reminds me of Hitler in the Bunker thinking Steiner's attack will make it all good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 03:33:28 pm »

Yep, the first of many Trump-related Downfall parodies.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 03:35:57 pm »

Robespierre was hoping for a Wikileaks dump of Madame Dufarge, too.    :silly:

They've got two weeks, or less, to do it. After Labor Day, the cake is baked. IMHO, of course. The fact that Hillary's taken the last two weekends off is telling.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 03:44:45 pm »
Robespierre was hoping for a Wikileaks dump of Madame Dufarge, too.    :silly:

They've got two weeks, or less, to do it. After Labor Day, the cake is baked. IMHO, of course. The fact that Hillary's taken the last two weekends off is telling.

Hillary is already in the "Four Corners". 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 04:09:00 pm »
So stone got hacked huh?

Let's hope some of the mined info includes his colluded false infidelity story on Cruz as he colluded with his buddy Pecker and the NE.  Hope it makes Trump complicit too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.