Author Topic: Joseph Goebbels’ 105-year-old secretary: ‘No one believes me now, but I knew nothing’  (Read 688 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Joseph Goebbels’ 105-year-old secretary: ‘No one believes me now, but I knew nothing’

Brunhilde Pomsel worked at the heart of the Nazis’ propaganda machine. As a film about her life is released, she discusses her lack of remorse and the private side of her monstrous boss

Kate Connolly

Monday 15 August 2016 11.05 EDT

Brunhilde Pomsel, in about 1943, in a suit given to her by Magda Goebbels Photograph: Blackbox Film & Medienproduktion GmbH

‘It was rare for us to see him in the mornings,” says Brunhilde Pomsel, her eyes closed and chin in her hand as she recalls her former boss. “He’d walk up the steps from his little palace near the Brandenburg Gate, on to which his huge propaganda ministry was attached. He’d trip up the steps like a little duke, through his library into his beautiful office on Unter den Linden.”

more
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/15/brunhilde-pomsel-nazi-joseph-goebbels-propaganda-machine

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mirraflake

Have no doubt she is telling the truth.  She might just have been a "cover" secretary. I see it with my business clients all the time.